where are all the haters now?

tigsta

where are all the haters now?

Post by tigsta » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 6:35 pm

Get on here. now!!!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 6:36 pm

Go away

If you'd rather point and laugh and say ''i told you so'' instead of just soaking up the win, your priorities are stuffed.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 6:40 pm

One win buddy. Against a very poor opposition.

Means nothing if we get towelled up next week.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Zaibatsu

Post by Zaibatsu » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 6:41 pm

First of all I think there's a difference between haters and people who are angry...

Tigers fans aren't signing up to this forum and posting because they hate the club, they do it out of frustration...

We played great today, our players put their bodies on the line and showed good attitude in defense, but that doesn't undo what happened last week and last week the players deserved to cop a good spray from their fans because quite honestly, they didn't have a decent go.

If anything, the way we played today should make true fans of our club even angrier at our performance last week, because today we showed that we can play well if we turn up with the right attitude...

It also helps when the opposition plays like the Titans did, I'm not taking anything away from our effort, but gee the Titans were bad, I was at the game and they put in probably the worst performance I've ever seen from a 1st grade side (and boy was it great to watch! :D ).

Wait and see how we go next week against the Rabbitohs, it could all come crashing down again, so don't count chickens just yet mate.

Zaibatsu

Post by Zaibatsu » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 6:46 pm

tigsta wrote:You fools........ if we had lost youd be on here bagging the s$&$ out of them GET OFF
No, if we put in the same effort as we did last week I'd bag them, and they'd deserve to be bagged.

I don't care if we lose, as long as we put our bodies on the line and have a decent go.

Last week was not acceptable, not because of the result but because of the attitude.

Grow a brain.

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 6:46 pm

I'm here... in shock the titans played so bad. But I'll take the win cos I can't se us getting more than a handful of them.
Very happy to see a commited effort from all but especially the forwards.
Teddy and brooks are going to be the next slater and Cronk in a few years.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 6:48 pm

Tigsta we are all happy we won. Doesnt change the fact we were woeful last week and were woeful last year. The boys deserved the criticism last week and the praise this week.

Post by Guest » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 6:50 pm

southerntiger wrote:One win buddy. Against a very poor opposition.

Just enjoy this week mate good win for us worry about Souths on Friday

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 6:51 pm

Anonymous wrote:
southerntiger wrote:One win buddy. Against a very poor opposition.

Just enjoy this week mate good win for us worry about Souths on Friday

I am mate dont worry. But I want us playing like thay every week.

tigsta

Post by tigsta » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:01 pm

You need to learn something a rugby league. You are only as good as the opposition lets you be.
We dominated and you probably all came on last week saying we would lose against titans hugely.

You just just need to come on here and apologise and say you were wrong and ill respect you.

im having another beer to celebrate our win. See ya.

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:01 pm

There's always a few posters who we only ever see after a loss and that's because when we win, they've got nothing to be angry about.

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:04 pm

tigsta wrote:You fools........ if we had lost youd be on here bagging the s$&$ out of them GET OFF
The bottom line is a lot of criticism has been justified.

I don't think my criticism of Koro and Anasta was unjustified. Hell I was ready to lynch Anasta when he failed to find touch. Just filling in for Benji i guess. :)

Calling people fools for honest criticism is pretty juvenile. It would be a pretty boring forum if we all agreed.

5 day turnaround into a pissed off Souths should show us where we are at.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:17 pm

let's be honest here.
last week wests-tigers did not perform the way we know they can, and as a result, opinion's, anger and frustration was vented on the forum.
today, a good solid performance from the team, and the positive result followed.

you'd be hard pressed to find any " haters" on here.
more than likely a lot of fans who were bitterly dis-appointed in a below par showing, who needed to " vent"
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by clokan » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:22 pm

Defiant wrote: I don't think my criticism of Koro and Anasta was unjustified. Hell I was ready to lynch Anasta when he failed to find touch. Just filling in for Benji i guess. :)
I though Anasta had a pretty good game, his defence was solid, set up the 2nd Richards try and did little wrong, apart from his kick for touch. The whole team played well.

Here's hoping we can compete against Souths, that will be a decent test.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:39 pm

tigsta wrote:Get on here. now!!!
You are way of the mark , nothing to do with HATERS!!!! people here pay good money to watch there team the very least have pride in the Jersey they represent and on game day show Pride , Commitment and Effort . They are Professionals and are paid to do exactly that , if they do that and lose (no complaints) then just got beat by a better team.
I was one that had a hissy fit last week but nothing what I just talked about was met last week.
I did end up going to the game today with wife and 2 kids and it cost me over $100.00 for a day out that after last week thought to myself what a waste of money this is , and was also thinking to myself loosing Sunday rates at work (took the day of for it) which is worth $350.00 for me , so in total sacrificed $450.00 before a ball was kicked and people want to question my login name , take a look at yourself you know who I'm talking about .
When I was living in Sydney was a season ticket Holder for 8 years in a row with Balmain and then West Tigers and those days never used to win many games .
So if people want to come on here and vent it out they have a dam good reason especially after last week's display.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

tigsta

Post by tigsta » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:46 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Go away

If you'd rather point and laugh and say ''i told you so'' instead of just soaking up the win, your priorities are stuffed.
No they are not mate. I wasnt happy with the criticism of a young side last week after 1 round.

like I said ill accept apologies.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:49 pm

It's Ok bigdamo will be here soon to set us all straight
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

TJL

Post by TJL » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:52 pm

tigsta wrote:Get on here. now!!!
One win against an opposition who played crap to say the least is nothing to write home about so give yourself a Paul Vautin. Friday night will see if they have any ticker.