where are all the haters now?

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: where are all the haters now?

Post by formerguest » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:57 pm

I heard that a few of them went over to damo's place to share the humble pie.

tigsta

Post by tigsta » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 8:00 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
tigsta wrote:Get on here. now!!!
You are way of the mark , nothing to do with HATERS!!!! people here pay good money to watch there team the very least have pride in the Jersey they represent and on game day show Pride , Commitment and Effort . They are Professionals and are paid to do exactly that , if they do that and lose (no complaints) then just got beat by a better team.
I was one that had a hissy fit last week but nothing what I just talked about was met last week.
I did end up going to the game today with wife and 2 kids and it cost me over $100.00 for a day out that after last week thought to myself what a waste of money this is , and was also thinking to myself loosing Sunday rates at work (took the day of for it) which is worth $350.00 for me , so in total sacrificed $450.00 before a ball was kicked and people want to question my login name , take a look at yourself you know who I'm talking about .
When I was living in Sydney was a season ticket Holder for 8 years in a row with Balmain and then West Tigers and those days never used to win many games .
So if people want to come on here and vent it out they have a dam good reason especially after last week's display.
that is the biggest pussy whinge ive ever heard.

to say they didnt try last week is pathetic. Do you really think they didnt want to win?

They are a young side that deserves support from their fans. Not a bagging to say they had no pride in the jersey after 1 round.

its just absolutely pathetic.

willow

Post by willow » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 8:03 pm

Thread closed.

cruzer

Post by cruzer » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 8:21 pm

You have to remember some of the guys last week were not 100%. Being isolated for a couple of days and not being able to prepare properly (which I'm sure impacted the team as a whole), especially for the first game of the season, that's tough! They still managed to go out and play. That's effort, commitment and pride in itself

Posted using RoarFEED 2013