So good....

larrycorowa

So good....

Post by larrycorowa » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 11:25 pm

To have a safe back 3.

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 12:18 am

Not to mention a dangerous back 3 who never give up.

Did u see Nofo's attempt to chase down Kelly (I think). Sure he didn't get him in the end (not by much) but who puts that kind of chase in when your side is 30 odd pts up in searing heat? He also did that in the trial against penrith & saved a try that time. Brilliant effort & great to have him back in firsts.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

yeti

Post by yeti » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 10:11 am

greatodensraven wrote:Not to mention a dangerous back 3 who never give up.

Did u see Nofo's attempt to chase down Kelly (I think). Sure he didn't get him in the end (not by much) but who puts that kind of chase in when your side is 30 odd pts up in searing heat? He also did that in the trial against penrith & saved a try that time. Brilliant effort & great to have him back in firsts.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
And what an almighty chase by Gavet. He was never going to catch Kelly but he put in just the same. That's the sort of spirit that defines a team. Well done to both of those players.

alex

Post by alex » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 10:16 am

Good to see Richards jumping for the ball. He had a few safe catches last week too in some testing competitions. Could form a good combo with Brooks' short kicking game.

Nice change from Koro, Utai and Lawrence who suck in the air. It's like they have concrete in their shoes.

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 10:19 am

All about attitude i think Potter gave them a mouthful after last week and told the Senior players to relax and let the Juniors do there thing. And they sure did, Brooks,Tedesco,Gavet,Taupau,Nofoaluma they all killed it.

I can't wait to have Simona back in the line-up
1.Tedesco
2.Nofoaluma
3.Tim Simona
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Pat Richards

If that isn't in the top 5 backlines in the comp i will laugh my head off.
Tigersman since 2013!