Target Lote

greektiger

Target Lote

Unread post by greektiger » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 6:16 pm

In reckon we should target Sutton run the big at him , he is not used to been in the forwards and he will choke , seen him twice this year sucking in the big ones

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

pHyR3

Unread post by pHyR3 » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 6:18 pm

greektiger wrote:In reckon we should target Sutton run the big at him , he is not used to been in the forwards and he will choke , seen him twice this year sucking in the big ones

Sutton should be 5/8 imo, push walker out to centres. Keary could be an option, but sutton is not conditioned to be a forward just yet. It might work out long term though but not sure

good idea but
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 7:15 pm

alex wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sabre wrote:Why do I have a feeling he will have a blinder?
Pleaasee. Leave the paranoia at the door in this thread. How can he have a blinder when he can't even catch a ball?
The bloke turns slower than a Manly ferry. Brooks' short kicking game and Nofa charging through should reap rewards.
Always liked Lote, but the reality is his best days are well behind him. I'm still really shocked that he got a walk up start into a very strong South Sydney NRL team, tbh - did someone leave?
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

happy tiger
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 68 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 7:33 pm

With both our wingers being strong under the high ball we should be targeting both wingers

I would be really targeting them up the middle of the ruck and work their props over fitness wise

We need to be in defence watching Isaac Luke and doing everything in our powers to stop them getting a roll on in the forwards

Unread post by Guest » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 7:36 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:The dude just isn't capable of catching a ball anymore. If any team knows how to exploit this weakness, surely its us given how detrimental he was for the last 2 seasons. Bombs, grubbers, the lot have to be rained on him the whole night.
Test quote 7 kul

Posted using RoarFEED 2014

TIGER
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 27 times

Unread post by TIGER » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 9:21 pm

We need to get the ball down their end first before we start thinking about attacking lote with kicks.

Black'n'White
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Black'n'White » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 10:11 pm

happy tiger wrote:With both our wingers being strong under the high ball we should be targeting both wingers

I would be really targeting them up the middle of the ruck and work their props over fitness wise

We need to be in defence watching Isaac Luke and doing everything in our powers to stop them getting a roll on in the forwards
well said, I agree, and the team picked seems to play into that kind of game. I definitely dont think Patterson was dropped on form, rather Potter gambling he can get 80 mins each out of Fulton and Thompson, and heavily rotating the props on the bench to try to keep the tempo high up the middle.

Unread post by Guest » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 11:04 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:Targeting Lote is simply crazy GNR... You might not have a high opinion of him, but I'm certain opposition Coaches wont be tempting fate in targeting him. He is still big and powerful and on his day can do damage. The less he is involved the better our chances will be.

I learnt many years ago... Never Bag a Champion. Just when you think they are dead, they rise up and make you look silly!
I wish he did that to the opposition when he played for us...

LaT

Unread post by LaT » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 11:24 am

Sabre wrote:Why do I have a feeling he will have a blinder?
Sounds like a possibility for sure. Happens all this time where players step up and blow away their old team mates.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

tigerbalm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by tigerbalm » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:26 pm

Brooks must of read this thread.

Peaches

Unread post by Peaches » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:27 pm

tigerbalm wrote:Brooks must of read this thread.
I think it was Reddy who spilled the kick that Simona scored from.

Lote was actually quite solid. Better then most of his performances with us I would suspect hahaha

everett

Unread post by everett » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:28 pm

Should retire.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

jirskyr
Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 132 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 12:06 pm

He was actually ok Lote, didn't make nearly as many blunders as I hoped.

Joe Picker and John Sutto on the other hand...

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 203 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 4:12 pm

Told ya's he was still hopeless. He'd be one of the biggest liabilities of any team in the comp.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 6:54 pm

jirskyr wrote:He was actually ok Lote, didn't make nearly as many blunders as I hoped.

Joe Picker and John Sutto on the other hand...
Joe Picker, God yes! Aren't we glad we didn't sign him up! Actually he was playing like we did sign him - handing everything to us on a platter lol.

As for Lote, he was better than I expected, tbh. Not great, but far from the worst out there.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Return to “Round 3: Wests Tigers vs South Sydney Rabbitohs”