Potter influence

galea#11

Potter influence

Post by galea#11 » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:05 pm

I was told by a mate that potter would give tigers more backbone since he has come on with all the negatives been thrown his way he has created a stronger unit. Nobody could doubt that. Congrats mick on wat u r creating

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:15 pm

X2

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:30 pm

Yep, he deserves a lot of credit for how they are playing at the moment and I am very happy for the scrutiny to decline given the last two and continued good results.

It seems like he finally has the players who will stick to the plan and carry out their duties as needed for the benefit of the team.

It's nights like tonight that make it so great to be a tigers fan, and one who has backed potter since he arrived. Many times I have said the roster management and coaching methods employed by him and Mayer are going to pay off in the near future and although you can only judge when real success comes, the last two games are positive signs they are on track.

Were up now and there will surely be downs but it's great to be so optimistic looking forward. Yay!

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:35 pm

I have a funny feeling round 1 played straight into Mick's hands... Its up to the coach to make players understand how they impact a team performance. Tonight many men played as a unit, Robbies sometimes overplayed hand suited to heavy Bunnies pack.

Lets hope they all stay on board with his philosophy.
Last edited by Black'n'White on Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:36 pm

On top of all that...how good is Farah when he plays soley as a hooker? Thats one of the major Potter influences and it works
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:44 pm

king sirro wrote:On top of all that...how good is Farah when he plays soley as a hooker? Thats one of the major Potter influences and it works
Yep, after the first 15 or so minutes of the dragons game farah was driving me insane trying to do everything!

Last two weeks he has done his job and let his teammates do theirs and the results speak volumes. Well done Robbie. And Mick!

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:57 pm

king sirro wrote:On top of all that...how good is Farah when he plays soley as a hooker? Thats one of the major Potter influences and it works
With the faster game, Farah can absolutely dominate from hooker. If he concentrates on that, we'll be better for it and so will Farah's form.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:25 pm

he still did some low percentage plays that could of hurt us. The good far outweighs the bad and he tries his guts out, don't get me wrong, but he has got to eradicate the poor options to challenge Cameron Smith as #1 hooker.

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 12:04 am

The whole team played well, Farah had a good game. Hope he can keep it up.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 8:51 am

Farah had too many passes that weren't on the chest. He was better but he needs to be even better.

Phantomlock

Post by Phantomlock » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 9:24 am

Seems to me like he's built a new culture - new era! I get the feeling too the boys are loving playing for him, for each other and generally just enjoying their footy.

Time now to smash these Warriors!

PL

willow

Post by willow » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 9:45 am

I think the structures he has in place are now starting to take hold with the the spine the Tigers now have, and the juniors from last year benefiting from experience, along with the added impact we have off the bench this year.

We'll definitely run into some hurdles along the way, but the signs look promising.

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 11:52 am

They had a better finish than the week before. Last week the last pass was to nobody. This week they had a better finish. I did not like the last 2 tries that was scored against us. The West Tigers have to learn to play a 80 minutes game. It is all attitude, they must all learn to play like winners and that is to play a full game and not fall asleep in any part of the game.