Wouldve been nice...

innsaneink

Wouldve been nice...

Post by innsaneink » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:34 pm

....if they came over to the eastern stand after full time for a couple of minutes, many fans wanting to congratulate them

Very quick to get off the field and into the sheds

Next time boys - dont forget.

Post by Guest » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:49 pm

innsaneink wrote:....if they came over to the eastern stand after full time for a couple of minutes, many fans wanting to congratulate them

Yeah I thought the same. After a win like that I stayed behind expecting them too and was a bit disappointed they didn't.. The crowd really got behind them tonight!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:54 pm

I remember when I went to the Titans match that Farah kicked the winning field goal in there were heaps of us waiting for them to come over to the section that was full of Tigers supporters and instead the side stood at around the 20 metre line on the field clapping towards us. Like, why the hell not just come over and get some pats on the back?

Oh well there'd be a reason for it.

tigsta

Post by tigsta » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:57 pm

innsaneink wrote:....if they came over to the eastern stand after full time for a couple of minutes, many fans wanting to congratulate them

After the bagging they got from round 1 on social media and forums. I'm not surprised.

There only seems to be support when we win.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:59 pm

tigsta wrote:

After the bagging they got from round 1 on social media and forums. I'm not surprised.

They were with the fans on the other side....but thanks for your view

tigsta

Post by tigsta » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 12:04 am

innsaneink wrote:
tigsta wrote:

They were with the fans on the other side....but thanks for your view
I don't know why they wouldn't have. Maybe caught up in the moment, I was only once again pointing out my anger towards the fools after round 1.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 12:12 am

I can understand them being knackered, and they possibly did forget, it was all highly emotional and first home game at a ''new'' ground (sort of) ....but this interreaction with the fans after good wins breeds such a positive bond....you see footage of it on TV and it makes people wish they were there, makes them wanna be a member - a part of it....its important and essential

Next time boys

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 12:16 am

innsaneink wrote:I can understand them being knackered, and they possibly did forget, it was all highly emotional and first home game at a ''new'' ground (sort of) ....but this interreaction with the fans after good wins breeds such a positive bond....you see footage of it on TV and it makes people wish they were there, makes them wanna be a member - a part of it....its important and essential

Next time boys
Yeh I agree with you, but as you infer, they would have been stuffed and not thinking at their best.

And by the way, we were on the eastern side and the atmosphere was pretty non existent. Need another 5K Tigers supporters to ANZ games to get things going.

Post by Guest » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 9:53 am

PYMBLEPETE wrote:
innsaneink wrote:I can understand them being knackered, and they possibly did forget, it was all highly emotional and first home game at a ''new'' ground (sort of) ....but this interreaction with the fans after good wins breeds such a positive bond....you see footage of it on TV and it makes people wish they were there, makes them wanna be a member - a part of it....its important and essential

Next time boys
Yeh I agree with you, but as you infer, they would have been stuffed and not thinking at their best.

And by the way, we were on the eastern side and the atmosphere was pretty non existent. Need another 5K Tigers supporters to ANZ games to get things going.
I was behind the posts right next to the burrow and I was absolutely giving it to them.

There was a blue as well where the bar was. The rabbits fans hated last night.