Warriors V Tigers live game thread

User avatar
Tigerdave
Member
Member
Posts: 10668
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore

Re: Warriors V Tigers live game thread

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:46 pm

if we can manage to score here, we might be able to get away with this game


Meevinman
Member
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Meevinman » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:46 pm

Uninspiring kick from brooks

Meevinman
Member
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Meevinman » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:48 pm

Stupid s*** from leilua all game

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32204
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:48 pm

Another line drop out coming up.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8586
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:49 pm

Our last tackle options today have been appalling ....
It's like watching under 10's
We look tired & flat


Oxygen
Member
Member
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu 28 Mar, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Oxygen » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:49 pm

This will make us or break us Woods gone as well

pattyferg
Member
Member
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat 11 May, 2013 11:44 am

Post by pattyferg » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:49 pm

Would still like Lawrence over Lulia.

The forwards are so tired. 1 person on the bench

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Guest

Post by Guest » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:49 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:Our last tackle options today have been appalling ....
It's like watching under 10's
We look tired & flat
They are tired they only have one bench player left

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32204
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:50 pm

Game over. Warriors in again.

User avatar
NJLM78
Member
Member
Posts: 2665
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by NJLM78 » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:50 pm

Shame they missed the forward pass.

User avatar
softlaw
Member
Member
Posts: 3713
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: The Monaro. South of Canberra.

Post by softlaw » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:50 pm

BAH
that's it
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

wtigers
Member
Member
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat 13 Jul, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by wtigers » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:50 pm

After a blatantly forward pass...

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

H-Tozza
Member
Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun 20 Oct, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by H-Tozza » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:50 pm

aajlewis wrote:
H-Tozza wrote:We are a pathetic rabble without Teddy.....Brooks has a long way to go as a first grader

Uneducated comment about brooks

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
How so? Not saying he's going poorly (he's going well considering the stage of his career he's at) but that he has a long way to go before he can be considered a genuinely good, consistent NRL standard half....

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32204
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:50 pm

Guest wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:Our last tackle options today have been appalling ....
It's like watching under 10's
We look tired & flat
They are tired they only have one bench player left

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
None left now with Woods injured.

monkey
Member
Member
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed 11 May, 2011 5:43 am

Post by monkey » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:51 pm

How many forward passes did the refs miss today disgraceful

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
Tigerdave
Member
Member
Posts: 10668
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:51 pm

yep that's it now

too many players off injured, too much of a shuffle in the line up

pattyferg
Member
Member
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat 11 May, 2013 11:44 am

Post by pattyferg » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:51 pm

Why is Richards at fullback for [automatically edited] sake. What a terrible decision.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

H-Tozza
Member
Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun 20 Oct, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by H-Tozza » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 4:51 pm

H-Tozza wrote:
aajlewis wrote:
H-Tozza wrote:We are a pathetic rabble without Teddy.....Brooks has a long way to go as a first grader

Uneducated comment about brooks

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
How so? Not saying he's going poorly (he's going well considering the stage of his career he's at) but that he has a long way to go before he can be considered a genuinely good, consistent NRL standard half and that the hype around his career so far has been unnecessary....

Post Reply