Warriors V Tigers live game thread

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Warriors V Tigers live game thread

Post by Defiant » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:10 pm

Sue looked bad and Woods is a major worry. Absolutely shattered with all the injuries we got,

ambostu

Post by ambostu » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:10 pm

Lawrence and Lulia were both terrible. Lawrence is a dead set liability. If we keep playing him we can expect to keep leaking points as soon as the opposition pressure him.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:10 pm

Also think Robbie not playing at full fitness.

alex

Post by alex » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:12 pm

In summary, not much you can do losing four players including your fullback. Richards, Lawrence and Farah all gifted them tries by dropping it on our line, and that one from the video refs. Scrap this one from the memory bank and fire up for our first Sunday game at Leichhardt in 18 months

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:12 pm

monkey wrote:
Oxygen wrote:Lawrence is pathetic I hope we never see him again in first grade[/quote
Absolute garbage

Bye Bye Lawrence you have served your time. If you are selected in first grade for next week there will be an NRL investigation into Potter. Today there were two players who have been never been dropped by Tigers, Lawrence and Anasta. Time and injuries however eventually catch up with every player not matter whether they were once Superstars or not. Wake up out of your daily slumber Potter and have some courage with your selections.

Post by Guest » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:14 pm

alex wrote:In summary, not much you can do losing four players including your fullback. Richards, Lawrence and Farah all gifted them tries by dropping it on our line, and that one from the video refs. Scrap this one from the memory bank and fire up for our first Sunday game at Leichhardt in 18 months

That's they way to look at it.... One to forget

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:14 pm

tigergirlz wrote:Ugly. Predict a couple more tries before full time

Same old story.

monkey

Post by monkey » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:14 pm

As much as our bench has been our strength would it be wise to carry a back or a utility player that can cover all over the field ? I know that will be sirros role when he comes back but who else can we put there ?

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:17 pm

Just one of those games ..showed me early they are a huge improvement on the last few seasons ...can't lose all those players in key positions and expect much different ... just hope the injuries are not to bad.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:21 pm

simply out played, by a team that coped and adjusted with injuries to players.
what's done, is done and we cannot change, only learn from and put measures in place so it won't be repeated.
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold

" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie

barrytiger

Post by barrytiger » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:29 pm

Snake wrote:Just one of those games ..showed me early they are a huge improvement on the last few seasons ...can't lose all those players in key positions and expect much different ... just hope the injuries are not to bad.
the refs didnt help us

Post by 851 » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:31 pm

Lawrence is deadset awful,and Lulia offers nothing,how many tries scored by kicks,we suck at defending any type of kick.
Go hard or go home

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 7:42 pm

Hopes Lawrence wake up to himself now. He is passed his used by date, unless he can show great improvement, he is too slow, can't tackle and getting to be a liability. I hope he can prove me wrong, however that is the unfortunate truth.

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 7:52 pm

Teddy is good, but he is no champion at the moment. As soon as one our players show a bit of promise, we flattered them to no end. Once again we have been brought back to earth. Win a few more games, then we can talk, we are always ahead of ourselves. The warriors didn't play that well themselves, but they thrashed us today.
Their number 1 and their 7 outplayed our boys. Our boys have potential however they still have a lot to prove.
Our forward have been good today, however we have been outplayed in all departments. Our boys need to work harder for the next game, they are encouraging, but please don't get too much ahead of themselves.

scott2478

Post by scott2478 » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 11:20 pm

Zaibatsu wrote:
scott2478 wrote:Vatuvai was offside and within the 10m range the whole time? Am I missing something?

You're scrambling for reasons to disallow it, it was a try.

I have no idea why we didn't just knock the bloody thing out of play way back up the field, so stupid...

I will say though, the play the ball before that try was AFTER the half time siren.
So it seems farah and potter were 'scrambling' for excuses to disallow it as well?