Adam blair.

Tiger In The Gong

Re: Adam blair.

Unread post by Tiger In The Gong » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 5:57 pm

Blair played fine, no issue here.

stevetiger

Unread post by stevetiger » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:18 pm

barrytiger wrote:Blair was our best player out there today,dont know what some people look at
Maybe not our best but I can't see who was better.

Muffstar
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Muffstar » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:19 pm

Blair was one of the better ones today.

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by southerntiger » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm

Like all, except the dope who started this thread, I thought
Blair was very good in a beaten side.

Blaming him for missing Tomkins at the closing stages of a game where we played with 14 players has to be one of the worst attempts at criticising a player in the history of this forum and there have been some fair attempts.

tottie

Unread post by tottie » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:44 pm

southerntiger wrote:Like all, except the dope who started this thread, I thought

Blaming him for missing Tomkins at the closing stages of a game where we played with 14 players has to be one of the worst attempts at criticising a player in the history of this forum and there have been some fair attempts.
I am the dope you are referring to spastic so use my name. The bloke is on $500k a year and is a liability in defence except when he is third man in. He had a usual shirt grabathon and hard chase around the ruck as well today and missed the "tag" on tomkins jersey. His offload for Farah is not enough to warrant a starting spot but after 3 seasons he has many fooled. He has bled this club dry and should be left to rot in state cup forever.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Boonboon2
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 30 times

Unread post by Boonboon2 » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:47 pm

Warriors scored 5 tries in 12 minutes - it wasn't Blair's fault in fact I'm. Not sure he was even on the field for that 12 minutes

tigerlogic

Unread post by tigerlogic » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:48 pm

Boonboon2 wrote:Warriors scored 5 tries in 12 minutes - it wasn't Blair's fault in fact I'm. Not sure he was even on the field for that 12 minutes
Blair had to play 80 mins due to the injuries, so he was on the field but he wasn't to blame

BodhiTiger

Unread post by BodhiTiger » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:51 pm

Blair was our best today.
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

tigerlogic

Unread post by tigerlogic » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:52 pm

BodhiTiger wrote:Blair was our best today.

x2

tottie

Unread post by tottie » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:54 pm

tigerlogic wrote:
Boonboon2 wrote:Warriors scored 5 tries in 12 minutes - it wasn't Blair's fault in fact I'm. Not sure he was even on the field for that 12 minutes
Blair had to play 80 mins due to the injuries, so he was on the field but he wasn't to blame

I didnt say he was the sole reason we lost i said he is s*** and like Lawrence and Anasta should get the hell out of this club,free up some cash so blokes like teddy, noufa etc are locked up.

Unread post by Guest » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:54 pm

x3

Unread post by Guest » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:54 pm

tigerlogic wrote:
BodhiTiger wrote:Blair was our best today.

x2

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by southerntiger » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:56 pm

tottie wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Like all, except the dope who started this thread, I thought

I am the dope you are referring to spastic so use my name. The bloke is on $500k a year and is a liability in defence except when he is third man in. He had a usual shirt grabathon and hard chase around the ruck as well today and missed the "tag" on tomkins jersey. His offload for Farah is not enough to warrant a starting spot but after 3 seasons he has many fooled. He has bled this club dry and should be left to rot in state cup forever.

And you live up to the name I gave you. Spastic? Is that the best you have? Hilarious.

tottie

Unread post by tottie » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 10:01 pm

southerntiger wrote:
tottie wrote:

And you live up to the name I gave you. Spastic? Is that the best you have? Hilarious.
No, its just the most apt name for you.

pHyR3

Unread post by pHyR3 » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 10:09 pm

blair was alright. liked his play the balls, i forget if it was this week or last but he had a super quick one that led to a try on the play after because of him. got no credit for it though as usual.

it's quite easy to hate on anasta and blair, so i guess that's why people do it so much
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 203 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 10:13 pm

I thought he was pretty good. I think he's been really good so far in 2014. But even when he gets credit, he gets it backhandedly ''oh he's only playing well cos the team is'' pffft.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 76 times

Unread post by formerguest » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 10:35 pm

tottie, do you know what a spastic person suffers from?

I can only assume that you don't, or you are of primary school age and can be excused for using the term in that manner.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 224 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 11:11 pm

Tottie is a fossil and should know better

But then again Tottie reckons Balmain should just die and take the Tiger name with them, leaving WTs to be known as something other than Tigers.....nevermind all the young WTs supporters that have no Balmain/Magpies baggage

Return to “Round 5: Wests Tigers vs Manly”