KATHY GALLOWAY

stevetiger

Re: KATHY GALLOWAY

Post by stevetiger » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:21 pm

Galloway is great. He consistently goes forward. The thing is Gavat and Tapua are both weapons. Ava and Sue are also really good.

Keith is a walk in though for first grade. Maybe not a walk in starter but definitely a walk in for first grade.

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:22 pm

don't start me on lulia ,or Patterson .poor recruitment once again .

GoldXR50Leroy

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:27 pm

The injury to Teddy stuffed the whole team around, I was disappointed that Nathan Friend didn't come in for some extra attention, we also lost Paterson by another act of foul play so that left us with just 2 interchange players and then Aaron Woods was hurt as well.
For such an experienced player Lawrence was very disappointing with 3 tries a result of his ineptitude while Luilia needs to lift his game, I hope Tim Simona is available soon, as for Keithy it's a bit unfair to bag him out considering the circumstances, give yourself an uppercut you fair weather, fence sitting clown!.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:29 pm

I miss losing and coming across threads like this. Gold.

Yes our reason for losing was lack of go forward rather than mistakes and poor defence once our defensive line had to be restructured after Teddy went off.

Funny stuff.

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:40 pm

the problem in this place is most in here are happy following a mediocre club . we sign lulia and a team comes up and he is straight in the starting 13 ,most of our old boys barring farah wouldn't get a run in any other nrl team .we probably have 6 players in that category.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:44 pm

Yeah nah. You're talking s***. Lulia is only in through luck. Injuries. Lawrence was owed his chance to prove his worth. Anasta would walk into half the clubs. Give it a rest. You're overreacting.

raudallas

Post by raudallas » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:52 pm

He was MIA today.He's only good in short bursts when the red head is fired up. Doesn't happen often enough.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 6:58 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:the problem in this place is most in here are happy following a mediocre club . we sign lulia and a team comes up and he is straight in the starting 13 ,most of our old boys barring farah wouldn't get a run in any other nrl team .we probably have 6 players in that category.
Totally disagree and think this is just a s*** stirring post.

haberfield tiger

Post by haberfield tiger » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 8:19 pm

wow . Drop big Keith thread. load of garbage. He is our best for some time, our win loss ratio without him speaks for itself. all the forwards look up to him. he leads our pack.. Its just unfortunate today we had no bench and no full back. Melbourne would have lost today with those injuries to key personnel. As for Tapau yeah he is great off the bench and doing well. but starting forward and bench forward 2 different things. I think Keith is a legend and the critic here is outrageous, especially from a bloke who is too worried that some of the merchandise has too much orange and not enough white.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 8:25 pm

Am i seeing things or did the thread name change just recently.

haberfield tiger

Post by haberfield tiger » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 8:32 pm

the thread name is a disgrace.. lack of respect for one of our best players.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 8:35 pm

He's definitely an enigma. Not so good today very sluggish, looked like he was running through a swamp with led boots on

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 8:40 pm

cant we all just get along?!

willow

Post by willow » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 8:46 pm

Tiger In The Gong wrote:What's not funny is a review of the authors posts, been dead quiet while we are winning.

Only comes on here to complain and the mods seems to do nothing about it.
Despite the fact I don't agree with his opinion, he hasn't broken any rules. For the record I wouldn't be dropping Galloway.

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 8:54 pm

I heard from a pretty good source that he is still injured, the toe still giving him trouble, and he doesnt do full training.

i was actually pretty surprised they didn't bring him back through the bench

Post by Guest » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:13 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:been in the US on business past fortnight doing 12 hours days .some people have a life .some don't .
Maybe u should go back to the US we won when u were there

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Goose

Post by Goose » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:18 pm

Talk about knee jerk reaction,
Galloway was lauded in our 2 wins, one loss and we are calling him Cathy and wanting him dropped.

The Tedesco injury killed our structure, happens when key players are injured t most teams.

bbtigers81

Post by bbtigers81 » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:23 pm

Last week and the week before he was very good, always getting over the advantage line. This week he had to contribute more minutes and he just ran out of puff. Let's not forget the bloke hasn't really played much footy the last two years due to injury. Match fitness doesn't just happen, especially for a prop.