KATHY GALLOWAY

KATHY GALLOWAY

Post by Guest » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 9:34 pm

We shouldn't give up from this loss, we're gonna have these losses we are a young team trying to Combine and Keithy wasn't as his best but he was played overtime because of injuries. We have to back up our team and get out there on Sunday if you can and cheer and support the boys and we may go away with a win!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 11:39 pm

I think KG went ok today, he might be slow but he is tough to bring down and the Warriors needed 3-4 into a tackle to stop him.

So he missed a tackle on Tomkins, that is where most of this negativity comes from.

Seriously do us all a favour and stop singling out players to be dropped after a loss.

Post by Guest » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 12:03 am

I don't think he should be dropped but he isn't the player he once was. He has played a bit better in the past couple of games, but I wouldn't say he has really bent the line in the past few years...

He is slow and NEVER looks like he is charging at the opposition when he has the ball in hand. The last time I remember him actually sprinting was at campbeltown a few years ago when he got really fired up! Although he was a tad reckless he was great when he was fired up...

Although he can be a bit more difficult to tackle than others, there is no intimidation to opposition when a player slowly takes a ball up. There just isn't enough impact to worry them... It is correct that Woods is similar, however, he continuously bends the line.

It has been so refreshing to see the likes of Tapau and Gavet actually hitting the line at speed! If only big Keith could do the same! Would reducing his minutes allow him to be able to do this? Would he be more effective if this was to occur?

As I've said previously, dropping him is not the correct answer. I like others would like to see some sort of rocket put up him to help him achieve his true potential! (I must say in unsure how this can be done successfully) Having a quality bench which has been working hard has started that process and there has been a few glimpses of a quicker player with greater impact, but I know with big Keithy there is still much more potential waiting to be untapped!!

Maybe he just needs a good old raudonikis slapping before each game???

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 1:11 am

Keefy went OK , just remember he is only a couple games back and is still probably getting to full match fitness

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 7:32 am

willow wrote:
Tiger In The Gong wrote:What's not funny is a review of the authors posts, been dead quiet while we are winning.

Only comes on here to complain and the mods seems to do nothing about it.
Despite the fact I don't agree with his opinion, he hasn't broken any rules. For the record I wouldn't be dropping Galloway.
Yeah i can see that, bit of an overreaction on my part to suggest anything written here needs moderating.

Post by Guest » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 7:50 am

Demonborger wrote:No bench in the end, bloke gets fatigued and makes errors because of it. He was great in our initial 25 mins and if injuries didn't strike then this thread never gets created.

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by sheer64 » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 11:35 am

Keith played strong but missed one tackle.
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 11:40 am

Look a few people are getting angry about the miss on Tomkins

If a nippy back gets a one on one with a prop , he should beat him virtually every time

Some on here mustn't have ever played a game of rugby league I swear

DonnyBrasco

Post by DonnyBrasco » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 11:48 am

Last week he was a standout, and this week he still went forward.
I don't know what some people on here expect a prop to do. Run a 100 in 10 flat, play 80 mins, bust the line every hitup.
Get with reality.

Tigers for 2022!

Post by Guest » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 1:18 pm

DonnyBrasco wrote:Last week he was a standout, and this week he still went forward.
I don't know what some people on here expect a prop to do. Run a 100 in 10 flat, play 80 mins, bust the line every hitup.
Get with reality.

Reality is most other props hit the line with a bit more pace and intent. They are more effective because of this... He too can be more effective by doing this. No one has asked him to be the quickest on the field....

tiger jim

Post by tiger jim » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 8:31 pm

It sure would be nice to show a little respect of a player who has given his lot for the tigers for many seasons and then be called Kathy from some who never laced on a boot and played at that level, his name is KEITH.

Post by Guest » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:10 pm

MacDougall wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:He's as slow as a wet week. Wouldn't get rid of him though.
Agreed. Woods is very slow too. Both rely on strength after contact to drag out extra metres. For balance I think they should be separated in the rotation.
Needs a afload.

Post by Guest » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:15 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:don't start me on lulia ,or Patterson .poor recruitment once again .
Patterson looked good in trials I think that his concussion is getting to him confidence wise he will come good. Leluia is the lucky one in the team with Simona and Lawrence never been fit at the same time. Never thought that leluia would be starting every game when we signed him that's how it worked out though.

Post by Guest » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:20 pm

TIGER wrote:He's definitely an enigma. Not so good today very sluggish, looked like he was running through a swamp with led boots on
I think I saw that he got the ball after an offload., I thought to myself here we go nice big gap poor old Keithy didn't even make it
3 m. Lol

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:47 pm

When did big bad Keefy change his name?

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:47 pm

If you think Galloway is our biggest problem you have no idea of football.
PS. So tired of all these'guest' comments that cannot be attributed to any one poster.
PPS . Like the OP to call him Kathy to his face - poor form.

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by old man tiger » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 10:21 pm

While the OP is entitled to his or her opinion, and the post itself is fine, the thread title is a clear insult and I think it is worthy of moderator review.

wtigers

Post by wtigers » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 11:44 pm

People need to stop equating femininity with weakness. Take this with the same offense you take when people get the names of the New Zealand players names mixed up.
I know the implication of the post was to imply he was weak but that's because people create a stigma against femininity