Live game thread: Tigers V Manly

H-Tozza
Member
Member
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun 20 Oct, 2013 5:40 pm

Re: Live game thread: Tigers V Manly

Unread post by H-Tozza » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 5:05 pm

Mina wrote:4:53
Comment From Braith Anasta
Exciting news today for west tigers supporters. I am resigning for two more years at the club.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
hope your taking the piss?


User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 5:08 pm

H-Tozza wrote:
Mina wrote:4:53
Comment From Braith Anasta
Exciting news today for west tigers supporters. I am resigning for two more years at the club.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
hope your taking the piss?
April fools is over
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2296
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 24 times

Unread post by cqtiger » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 6:01 pm

Just saw the game on television (delayed) and now I know why we keep having injured players not coming back quickly.

When Ava? Was injured and in quite a lot of pain on the ground holding his shoulder, the trainer was there and tried to pull him up onto his feet by the injured arm!!!! Anyone else see that? Sack the d***

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

Tap Twist Snap
Member
Member
Posts: 1192
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:05 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Unread post by Tap Twist Snap » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 6:03 pm

What happened after the siren? They cut the telecast while it looked like a fight was about to happen.

User avatar
wtfl1981
Member
Member
Posts: 2244
Joined: Mon 30 Aug, 2010 7:54 pm
Location: Western Suburbs
Contact:

Unread post by wtfl1981 » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 6:06 pm

Excellent win by WT - proud fan today

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
WESTS TIGERS FOR LIFE!

Image


User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 944
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by guyofthetiger » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 9:09 pm

cqtiger wrote:Just saw the game on television (delayed) and now I know why we keep having injured players not coming back quickly.

When Ava? Was injured and in quite a lot of pain on the ground holding his shoulder, the trainer was there and tried to pull him up onto his feet by the injured arm!!!! Anyone else see that? Sack the d***

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Haha that was ridiculous....
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36110
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 38 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 9:14 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
cqtiger wrote:Just saw the game on television (delayed) and now I know why we keep having injured players not coming back quickly.

When Ava? Was injured and in quite a lot of pain on the ground holding his shoulder, the trainer was there and tried to pull him up onto his feet by the injured arm!!!! Anyone else see that? Sack the d***

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Haha that was ridiculous....
Did the same for Simona as well :roll

Obviously thinks the boys are faking :shock:

Post Reply

Return to “Round 5: Wests Tigers vs Manly”