live stream

galea#11
Member
Member
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun 02 Aug, 2009 2:27 pm
Been liked: 1 time

live stream

Unread post by galea#11 » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 11:40 am

can someone pm the live stream have lost my usual stream thanks


User avatar
Tigersman
Member
Member
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon 05 Aug, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Canterbury,NSW,Australia

Unread post by Tigersman » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 12:28 pm

Will do mate.
Tigersman since 2013!

User avatar
Black'n'White
Member
Member
Posts: 1865
Joined: Sat 02 Mar, 2013 6:52 pm
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Black'n'White » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 12:43 pm

PM'ed

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4243
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by southerntiger » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 1:37 pm

Glad im not running this site. Wouldnt like to be prosecuted for facilitating a breach of copyright.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 8006
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 1:55 pm

Just get the digital pass dude. You can watch it on your laptop now and there's a free two week trial and $2 a week after that.


User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 4805
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by underdog » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 2:55 pm

southerntiger wrote:Glad im not running this site. Wouldnt like to be prosecuted for facilitating a breach of copyright.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Glad your job isn't to enforce the law then - otherwise you'd be suing the post office for people receiving threatening letters - because they "facilitated" the arrival of said letter.
Image

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4243
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by southerntiger » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 3:01 pm

underdog wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Glad im not running this site. Wouldnt like to be prosecuted for facilitating a breach of copyright.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Glad your job isn't to enforce the law then - otherwise you'd be suing the post office for people receiving threatening letters - because they "facilitated" the arrival of said letter.
It would be good if you knew the law. The following statement sums it up well.

Material is often made available on website without permission from the creator or the copyright owner and as such is infringing copyright. You should not knowingly use or provide links to infringing material or websites, as you are authorising an infringement. Legal action can still be taken for authorising infringement of copyright.

By knowingly letting users of this site post messages with links to infringing material, i am confident that this site would be considered to be authorising an infringement.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4243
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by southerntiger » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 3:01 pm

underdog wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Glad im not running this site. Wouldnt like to be prosecuted for facilitating a breach of copyright.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Glad your job isn't to enforce the law then - otherwise you'd be suing the post office for people receiving threatening letters - because they "facilitated" the arrival of said letter.
It would be good if you knew the law. The following statement sums it up well.

Material is often made available on website without permission from the creator or the copyright owner and as such is infringing copyright. You should not knowingly use or provide links to infringing material or websites, as you are authorising an infringement. Legal action can still be taken for authorising infringement of copyright.

By knowingly letting users of this site post messages with links to infringing material, i am confident that this site would be considered to be authorising an infringement.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4243
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by southerntiger » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 3:01 pm

underdog wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Glad im not running this site. Wouldnt like to be prosecuted for facilitating a breach of copyright.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Glad your job isn't to enforce the law then - otherwise you'd be suing the post office for people receiving threatening letters - because they "facilitated" the arrival of said letter.
It would be good if you knew the law. The following statement sums it up well.

Material is often made available on website without permission from the creator or the copyright owner and as such is infringing copyright. You should not knowingly use or provide links to infringing material or websites, as you are authorising an infringement. Legal action can still be taken for authorising infringement of copyright.

By knowingly letting users of this site post messages with links to infringing material, i am confident that this site would be considered to be authorising an infringement.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

User avatar
Tigersman
Member
Member
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon 05 Aug, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Canterbury,NSW,Australia

Unread post by Tigersman » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 3:11 pm

Thank you for posting those insightful comment's 3 times......Stopping having a whinge.
Tigersman since 2013!

User avatar
Tigersman
Member
Member
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon 05 Aug, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Canterbury,NSW,Australia

Unread post by Tigersman » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 3:12 pm

MacDougall wrote:Just get the digital pass dude. You can watch it on your laptop now and there's a free two week trial and $2 a week after that.
Can you watch it on a pc?
Tigersman since 2013!

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4243
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by southerntiger » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 3:18 pm

Tigersman wrote:Thank you for posting those insightful comment's 3 times......Stopping having a whinge.
Mate chill. Posted it once. Blame the app.

Not whingeing. Just stating that there are some selfish people putting the owners of this site at considerable risk.

Given yout posting record I suggest you keep the criticism to yourself.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

User avatar
Tigersman
Member
Member
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon 05 Aug, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Canterbury,NSW,Australia

Unread post by Tigersman » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 4:02 pm

southerntiger wrote:
Tigersman wrote:Thank you for posting those insightful comment's 3 times......Stopping having a whinge.
Mate chill. Posted it once. Blame the app.

Not whingeing. Just stating that there are some selfish people putting the owners of this site at considerable risk.

Given yout posting record I suggest you keep the criticism to yourself.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
What's wrong with my Posting record mate? It wouldn't be as bad as your grammar would it?
Tigersman since 2013!

galea#11
Member
Member
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun 02 Aug, 2009 2:27 pm
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by galea#11 » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 4:04 pm

thanks for help cheers

User avatar
Tigersman
Member
Member
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon 05 Aug, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Canterbury,NSW,Australia

Unread post by Tigersman » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 4:05 pm

galea#11 wrote:thanks for help cheers
Np mate.
Tigersman since 2013!

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 4805
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by underdog » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 4:26 pm

southerntiger wrote:
underdog wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Glad im not running this site. Wouldnt like to be prosecuted for facilitating a breach of copyright.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Glad your job isn't to enforce the law then - otherwise you'd be suing the post office for people receiving threatening letters - because they "facilitated" the arrival of said letter.
It would be good if you knew the law. The following statement sums it up well.

Material is often made available on website without permission from the creator or the copyright owner and as such is infringing copyright. You should not knowingly use or provide links to infringing material or websites, as you are authorising an infringement. Legal action can still be taken for authorising infringement of copyright.

By knowingly letting users of this site post messages with links to infringing material, i am confident that this site would be considered to be authorising an infringement.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
No links have been posted on this forum - therefore no authorisation has been made - Stream links posted here before have been removed as quickly as they've been posted and User have previously been cautioned.

Your argument is invalid.

Keep that tinfoil hat out of the rain tonight - you might get struck by lightning... :D

P.S - Tigers by 18.
Image

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4243
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by southerntiger » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 4:38 pm

underdog wrote:
southerntiger wrote:
underdog wrote:
"southerntiger" wrote:Glad im not running this site. Wouldnt like to be prosecuted for facilitating a breach of copyright.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Glad your job isn't to enforce the law then - otherwise you'd be suing the post office for people receiving threatening letters - because they "facilitated" the arrival of said letter.
It would be good if you knew the law. The following statement sums it up well.

Material is often made available on website without permission from the creator or the copyright owner and as such is infringing copyright. You should not knowingly use or provide links to infringing material or websites, as you are authorising an infringement. Legal action can still be taken for authorising infringement of copyright.

By knowingly letting users of this site post messages with links to infringing material, i am confident that this site would be considered to be authorising an infringement.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
No links have been posted on this forum - therefore no authorisation has been made - Stream links posted here before have been removed as quickly as they've been posted and User have previously been cautioned.

Your argument is invalid.

Keep that tinfoil hat out of the rain tonight - you might get struck by lightning... :D

P.S - Tigers by 18.
Links have been posted on the site in PMs.

It doesnt matter that those links are not publically available. The PM's are still "published" on this website.

I have acted on matters not dissimilar so I can assure you it is no conspiracy theory.

For example, did you know that if you let a person play music on a premise you own that infringed copyright you will be regarded as authorising that infringement.

Copyright law is nasty and far reaching.

I suggest you send the links via email rather than PMs to help the owners of this website out.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

User avatar
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1539
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Hornsby
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by mike » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:16 pm

MacDougall wrote:Just get the digital pass dude. You can watch it on your laptop now and there's a free two week trial and $2 a week after that.
4 weeks free if you are a Wests Tigers member.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

Post Reply

Return to “Round 6: Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys”