Blake Austin

thesquid

Re: Blake Austin

Unread post by thesquid » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 9:52 am

Tiger Watto wrote:do I have anything to back it up? Yeah... I watch the games with my eyes open!

You can get a woody for him all you like, but I want to see Luke Brooks develop smoothly and this will take most of the year, if not more... Until then, I'd prefer Anasta directing the team when Luke fades out of the games.

Austin is too dominant and is like a kid in the candy shop... I prefer Structure!
Oh so you have the woody for Brooks and would rather see a more dominant player go to limbo so you can get your eventual actual woody.

There is no need to tell BS about a dominant play maker just so you can get what you want.

What I noticed in the cowboys game is that Brooks was not delivering, so Austin took over the ball skills. Does that erk you.

Tiger Watto
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 10:04 am

not at all... always loved watching Benji do a show and go which lead to not much. Most Tigers fans got excited about the stuff that looks pretty.

As I said, I'm happy to have Austin in the team once the time is right.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

thesquid

Unread post by thesquid » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 10:10 am

Tiger Watto wrote:not at all... always loved watching Benji do a show and go which lead to not much. Most Tigers fans got excited about the stuff that looks pretty.

As I said, I'm happy to have Austin in the team once the time is right.
Just like we love to watch Anasta do a nothing or a bomb that goes 5 metres and have our hearts bursting to get him off the field.

Always entertaining and obviously this excites some to want to keep on watching.

To me, the kid in a candy shop you use, is Austin trying many things and giving options. It is npot options to himself, it is options to the team mates. For the team.

I just don't like a player who does nothing and a player who is not delivering in attacking options. Not the best combination we can come up with.

Return to “Round 7: Wests Tigers vs Parramatta Eels”