Lawrence

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 7 times

Lawrence

Unread post by southerntiger » Mon 21 Apr, 2014 10:14 pm

Tigrr wrote:I think nearly all of the tries scored against the Tigers are on the edges, it's the Big problem going forward !
Most tries in the NRL are scored in the edges. We are no different. Defending in tight is more work but is generally a lost easier.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Peaches

Unread post by Peaches » Mon 21 Apr, 2014 10:16 pm

He went alright today outside his early poor read in defense. He ran it hard out of our end and come up with a couple of important tackles. Unless he gets his speed back he will end up in the backrow though.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by clokan » Mon 21 Apr, 2014 10:16 pm

Tiger In The Gong wrote: Im critical of the halves, Brooks and Anasa, they are laying on nothing for our centres, Simona had a very quiet game also.
Thought he was Ok, a little down on last weeks effort, but I do have to agree Brooks and Anasta aren't doing a lot for our centres

Demonborger

Unread post by Demonborger » Mon 21 Apr, 2014 10:46 pm

I'd like to see how Lawrence would go running off Austin, that might be the combination to get the best out of him in attack.

Our left edge defensively is still a worry, and while it is far from Lawrence's sole fault, his lack of mobility doesn't strengthen that weakness.

He made some huge meters with plenty of tough hitups and tries his heart out, hits hard too.

He's got his place in the team until someone better comes along.

Return to “Round 7: Wests Tigers vs Parramatta Eels”