RATINGS FOR EELS GAME!

Unread post by bp tiger » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 3:23 pm

Rowe - 4.5 not ready for 1st grade yet
nofo - 8.5 the kid is a freak
simona - 7 had a quite sort of day
chris - 7 was trade man like
paddy - 8 just keeps getting better with age
anasta - 5 went missing when needed must
brooks -6.5 also a bit quite, but he is ticking over nicely. more than happy with him
blair - 9 was fantastic today
bodene - 9 was also fantastic
akauola - 8 was one of the best till he tired, will be a 1st grader for a long time
woods - 8.5 done the hard yards all day, I believe potter leaves him on too long
keefy - 7 did not see a huge amount of time on the park, but went well
lunani - 8 effort in defence was great. not real sharp in attack, but will improve

kapow - 8 was great again off the bench, needs to make sure of tackle rather the trying to smash them all the time
gavet 2 for effort, we missed his charges up the middle today
ava - 6 does the little things right
Austin - 8 brought that x- factor to the game needs to be there while Robbie is out

that was the worse we have played in attack this year, there was little ur no backline play and it showed how much we miss teddy.
also our right hand defence was terrible it leaked 4 tries ( 3 given) today and always looked like they would give up more , it really needs work.
having said all that we played hard and got the easter chocs which is all that maters.

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 137 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 3:26 pm

How did you give Brooks a 6.5? Did you not see his defensive effort? If that were Pearce the media would be collectively spurting their loads over it.
John Wayne would never use a surge protector!

Fuerza en la adversidad.

bp tiger
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by bp tiger » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 4:26 pm

I THOUGHT he was very quite in attack, yesterday and that's not having a go at him I know he will have games like that. and yes his defence since round 1 has been terrific.

pHyR3

Unread post by pHyR3 » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 4:52 pm

i thought akaoula wasn't the best in defence, 7 missed tackles for starters.

but his attack was great

7/10
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

tiger85

Unread post by tiger85 » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 5:11 pm

Im not Anastas biggest fan, but this guy cops too much flak. We have a really young side, who look to his advice especially with Robbie not there. he isnt a flashy player and i doubt he is a match winner too often but he pulled every one on that paddock together.
Balmain Born Wests Sworn!!!!!

laufoofan

Unread post by laufoofan » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 5:27 pm

Anasta played his role and played it well. He is a guide for our young side. The young ones will come on their own in the later part of the year.

supercoach
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 74 times

Unread post by supercoach » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 5:28 pm

Fifth tackle options are IMO very average, I do not know what the stats are but we must becoming last in the repeat set stakes. Brooks is coming along and is getting slowly better each week, he will be a great player, but it will not happen for a couple of years

Return to “Round 7: Wests Tigers vs Parramatta Eels”