10 Reasons We Will beat Titans

Milky
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 10 times

10 Reasons We Will beat Titans

Unread post by Milky » Wed 23 Apr, 2014 2:20 pm

1. Aaron Woods, 2040, he loves the ground and always gives it his all there, he will also be pushing for an Origin spot, expect a big one from this man.
2. Luke Brooks, 2 games without Farah and has stepped up big time in both, talented young gun, future of the club, watch for another big one.
3. Pat Richards, lets be honest, who expected him to be this good? Pushing for an Origin jersey, another big one from him.
4. Forwards, Taupau, Woods, Akoula, Galloway, Ava, Thomson, Blair, they are a brilliant pack, will put Titans on show.
5. Simona and Nofoaluma, all they need to do is inject themselves into the game, halves give them quality ball and we have won the game already tbh.
6. Kurtis Rowe, his time is running out, he needs to have a breakout game to keep his career alive, he is obviously willing to go to another club to start his career, other clubs will be watching him closely (Bulldogs & Sharks)
7. Blake Austin, please, please, please, tell me how Penrith let him go? How would you sign Wallace and Soward over Austin, stupid decision. He has found a home here, love him, he can stay here for the rest of his career. His speed and creativity out of dummy half killed Parra and honestly won us the game.
8. Joel Luani, honestly in the same boat as Rowe, he is a really good player and I thought he started the game really well and will be out there to impress other clubs or at least trying to get himself a bench spot here at the Tigers.
9. 2040, Leichardt Oval.
10. Our bench, they continue what our starting forwards do, they go on there and make a point, all cracked 100m on the weekend and Gavets injury did not affect them.

Special: 11. If we win and Bulldogs lose, we will be coming first.

UP YOU TIGERS :sign:

pHyR3

Unread post by pHyR3 » Wed 23 Apr, 2014 2:32 pm

it's just been the one without farah i think
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Milky

Unread post by Milky » Wed 23 Apr, 2014 2:40 pm

pHyR3 wrote:it's just been the one without farah i think
Round 24 last year Farah was out.

pHyR3

Unread post by pHyR3 » Wed 23 Apr, 2014 2:46 pm

oh right, didn't realise you were counting last year
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 7:11 pm

Milky wrote:1. Aaron Woods, 2040, he loves the ground and always gives it his all there, he will also be pushing for an Origin spot, expect a big one from this man.
2. Luke Brooks, 2 games without Farah and has stepped up big time in both, talented young gun, future of the club, watch for another big one.
3. Pat Richards, lets be honest, who expected him to be this good? Pushing for an Origin jersey, another big one from him.
4. Forwards, Taupau, Woods, Akoula, Galloway, Ava, Thomson, Blair, they are a brilliant pack, will put Titans on show.
5. Simona and Nofoaluma, all they need to do is inject themselves into the game, halves give them quality ball and we have won the game already tbh.
6. Kurtis Rowe, his time is running out, he needs to have a breakout game to keep his career alive, he is obviously willing to go to another club to start his career, other clubs will be watching him closely (Bulldogs & Sharks)
7. Blake Austin, please, please, please, tell me how Penrith let him go? How would you sign Wallace and Soward over Austin, stupid decision. He has found a home here, love him, he can stay here for the rest of his career. His speed and creativity out of dummy half killed Parra and honestly won us the game.
8. Joel Luani, honestly in the same boat as Rowe, he is a really good player and I thought he started the game really well and will be out there to impress other clubs or at least trying to get himself a bench spot here at the Tigers.
9. 2040, Leichardt Oval.
10. Our bench, they continue what our starting forwards do, they go on there and make a point, all cracked 100m on the weekend and Gavets injury did not affect them.

Me! And I am being honest :mrgreen:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Tigerdon
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 100 times

Unread post by Tigerdon » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 7:44 pm

If the forwards keep on charging.... Like they have all year....we will destroy them.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

Gray

Unread post by Gray » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 8:51 pm

Enjoying these optimistic posts before the games Milky! On ya mate

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Tiger In The Gong

Unread post by Tiger In The Gong » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 9:24 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Milky wrote:1. Aaron Woods, 2040, he loves the ground and always gives it his all there, he will also be pushing for an Origin spot, expect a big one from this man.
9. 2040, Leichardt Oval.

Me! And I am being honest :mrgreen:

Same, never in doubt.

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 157 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 10:13 pm

Enjoying this sort of positivity on the forum, props to you Milky.

Beats sulking about whom was picked for the week or how many points we will be belted by.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

MacDougall
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 11:24 pm

Milky correct me if I'm wrong but we are yet to lose since you have done this thread. I did one against the Bunnies and didn't against the Warriors. You did one for Manly and kept it up and we keep winning. May it continue.

Milky

Unread post by Milky » Fri 25 Apr, 2014 2:27 am

MacDougall wrote:Milky correct me if I'm wrong but we are yet to lose since you have done this thread. I did one against the Bunnies and didn't against the Warriors. You did one for Manly and kept it up and we keep winning. May it continue.
Haha you are right mate! 5-0 since this topic has started! Will it become 6-0 ;)

westy81
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by westy81 » Fri 25 Apr, 2014 7:31 am

I also read that titans are the worst in the league for errors, missed tackles and conceding penaltys, but we are one of the best teams in forcing errors and forcing missed tackles

GO THE TIGERS !!!!

laufoofan

Unread post by laufoofan » Fri 25 Apr, 2014 9:30 am

Titans could play our own game and played us in the forwards, so be prepared, because a shock approach may caused us to be off our game. Lets play steel against steel and this time, we show them how good our backs in Leichart. Simona and Nofo had beeen quiet lately and prime for a big one. Will this be the game they are after?
This will also give Rowe and Luani an opportunity to show us what they have go, so expect an excellent game from them too as they comne to their own. A quick play the ball will help us move forward where they will not get the time to get set and they will be run off their feet a game which the Titans are good at. Winning well will help us pave the way to the finals.

happy tiger
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 73 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 26 Apr, 2014 1:29 am

Because we really really really really really want it to happen

Worked last two games , lets make it a hat trick

Tigerdon
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 100 times

Unread post by Tigerdon » Sat 26 Apr, 2014 8:17 am

I remember Tim Simona's tries from last year at Leichardt oval. I was there for the one against the Warriors. Length of the field, amazing pace , stepping and weaving .with a chip and chase at the end.
Hopefully there will be more of the same at Leichardt Oval tomorrow.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

greatodensraven
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 23 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Sat 26 Apr, 2014 9:55 am

Every game will be tough. The lads need to fire up & play for each other. 17 Brothers week in, week out!!

laufoofan

Unread post by laufoofan » Sat 26 Apr, 2014 5:39 pm

I will give the 11th reason for beating the Titans and beating them convincingly at Leichart.In Foxtel Steve Walters and Hindmarsh have picked the Titans to beat the west Tigers. They claimed that the West Tigers have fluked in their previous wins against the Titans and the Eels. We have to show them it is no fluke and in beating the Titans I don not want any mercy to be shown. Smashed them in the forwards first and let our backs run all over them. We have to show them we are indeed made of steel and we are not fake. Every player of ours is a proven quality and there are no free carry. The players also have to show that they can still score tries without Farah and Tedesco. The players have to stand up and be counted.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 26 Apr, 2014 6:01 pm

laufoofan wrote:I will give the 11th reason for beating the Titans and beating them convincingly at Leichart.In Foxtel Steve Walters and Hindmarsh have picked the Titans to beat the west Tigers. They claimed that the West Tigers have fluked in their previous wins against the Titans and the Eels. We have to show them it is no fluke and in beating the Titans I don not want any mercy to be shown. Smashed them in the forwards first and let our backs run all over them. We have to show them we are indeed made of steel and we are not fake. Every player of ours is a proven quality and there are no free carry. The players also have to show that they can still score tries without Farah and Tedesco. The players have to stand up and be counted.
Granted we were lucky against Parra, but how do you fluke a 42-12 hiding? Seriously, these guys just highlight their bias with idiotic statements like that.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Return to “Round 8: Wests Tigers vs Gold Coast Titans”