Blake may start?

pHyR3

Re: Blake may start?

Post by pHyR3 » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 12:09 pm

i'd give rowe one last shot, but makes sense to trial mitch at FB if rowe doesnt work out.

anyone know if mitch has bulked up much? haven't seen him since 9s and you'd imagine hed face similar problems to rowe in being outmuscled in both attack and defence not to mention injury risks.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

willow

Post by willow » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 2:21 pm

stevetiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Rumour floating around they have been trialling with Mitchell Moses at fullback during the week ...............
I'd love to see this.
Moses was sin binned twice in the 20's today...

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 3:00 pm

pHyR3 wrote:i'd give rowe one last shot, but makes sense to trial mitch at FB if rowe doesnt work out.

anyone know if mitch has bulked up much? haven't seen him since 9s and you'd imagine hed face similar problems to rowe in being outmuscled in both attack and defence not to mention injury risks.
I think this will be Rowe's last chance to impress , at Leichardt big + for him (home Support)
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.