I am happy with that Performance

simonthetiger

Re: I am happy with that Performance

Post by simonthetiger » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 10:41 am

supercoach wrote:Last week their were plenty of signs, the bubble was about to burst and yesterday the bubble went bang.

Injuries have once again have stuffed us, I get the feeling we are about to be heading into a slump, the big question how long will it last. We should have a lot of players back on deck by mid to late May, but they will take time to regain their form and by than the damage may be done.

The chooks game could get ugly, but you never never know

Yep....thats how Im seeing it.

Hard to be angry with so many key players out.

Even just Farah and Teddy and we will improve drastically.

Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 10:52 am

simonthetiger wrote:
supercoach wrote:Last week their were plenty of signs, the bubble was about to burst and yesterday the bubble went bang.

Injuries have once again have stuffed us, I get the feeling we are about to be heading into a slump, the big question how long will it last. We should have a lot of players back on deck by mid to late May, but they will take time to regain their form and by than the damage may be done.

The chooks game could get ugly, but you never never know

Yep....thats how Im seeing it.

Hard to be angry with so many key players out.

Even just Farah and Teddy and we will improve drastically.

This and I must admit the byes of round 12 and 15 might be coming at just the right time too.

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Sun 04 May, 2014 12:21 am

Finally got to watch this game and really don't think we were that bad. We weren't exactly that good either but it was more a case of having an off day & a bit of bad luck. With a bit of luck brooks, Tapau & Fulton score their tries & if you add to that simona's disallowed try (which could've gone either way) then all of a sudden we win 30-22.

I took a lot of positives from the game: Lawrence had a great game & looks to be growing in confidence. Brooks has no fear & was literally inches away from winning this game single-handedly, he's a special talent! Patty is safe as houses under the high ball, so glad he's a Tiger. Blair is putting on some great hits in defence as are a lot of our big blokes. Really looking forward to the likes of Robbie, Teddy, Gavet & Sue coming back into the team. Yeh we're rebuilding but we've got a lot to look forward to!!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4