Injuries out of today

shakey4d

Injuries out of today

Post by shakey4d » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 8:08 pm

Aladinsane wrote:Potter in the Press Conference said that Keith had a finger at 45 degree angle & was brave to keep playing in the 2nd half.

Heard today from someone close to Fulton , that he is playing needled up every week , as his ankle is 80% gone & will keep playing until his ankle completely tears , and will then have the surgery on it .

We are the walking wounded again & the next 3 games before the Round 12 bye is only going to get tougher

It showed today. He wasnt his usual self. Its not fair on the team to play at 80% so hopefully he heals over the coming few weeks or else steps aside.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

NJLM78
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by NJLM78 » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 8:16 pm

Blake tweeted earlier that he had a cork near knee, not too bad.

Hopefully he is good to go next round.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 8:20 pm

Eddie wrote:We can only pray Anasta is injured. I don't wish injury upon anyone but I really don't want to see him play first grade again for us. We owe him nothing
First time ever i was happy when a player looked like he injured himself.

I like Braith, he could be a decent coach, commentator etc but he is not doing himself any favours continuing like this.

Robbie

Post by Robbie » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 8:20 pm

Austin said on twitter he only got a cork so he should be fine in two weeks.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 8:23 pm

NJLM78 wrote:Blake tweeted earlier that he had a cork near knee, not too bad.

Hopefully he is good to go next round.
Thats some positive news for today.

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 8:37 pm

Tiger In The Gong wrote:
Eddie wrote:We can only pray Anasta is injured. I don't wish injury upon anyone but I really don't want to see him play first grade again for us. We owe him nothing
First time ever i was happy when a player looked like he injured himself.

I like Braith, he could be a decent coach, commentator etc but he is not doing himself any favours continuing like this.
Nah I think my first time was when Blair injured Lote.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:26 pm

Ava appeared to have the same injury last game at Leichhardt, didn't miss a game.

Gonna have to wait for the scans.

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:37 pm

If Farah is close to fitness he must play against Easts.

We don't wanna get smashed and have our season derailed because of a lack of leadership.

Really important for young guys self belief we are competitive against premiers.

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:56 pm

I was thinking when and if we ever have close to our 25 fit we should have a rotation policy in team selections -so rather than drop players back to NSW cup give them 1 or 2 weeks off to freshen up then rotate them with others who would do the same - we have the depth to give players a week off to get over niggling injuries rather than risk worsening them .- at the moment this can't be done but over the next 2 months a lot of players are due back who really shouldn't be left in reggies - should we kick on its a good way of keeping players fresh and fighting for top spots.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 11:05 pm

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
alex wrote:Remember no games next weekend. Boys will have an extra week to get right.

Nofa and Simona were picked for Samoa. May sit it out

If Simona got suspended but picked for Samoa that would count as a game off his suspension wouldnt it.
Wonder if the NRL would notice if we picked him for NSW Cup and RMC as well :lol:

3 games down and maybe an ESL game thrown in for good measure