Braith's experience and guidance

Eddie

Re: Braith's experience and guidance

Post by Eddie » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 8:03 pm

Happy Tiger your backtracking. What I am saying is his performances stink and affect the side. I have never suggested playing Moses before he is ready. My argument all along against you is that Austin would be a better starting 6 then Anasta. Its seems you agree, maybe through the evidence of the best couple of weeks.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 8:04 pm

happy tiger wrote:Well just remember if you drop Anasta and Austin isn't fit the next option is Moses

And I haven't seen much of him this season , but every good judge on the Forum says he isn't ready just yet

You play Moses too early and you will destroy him if things go bad

So what's the next option Fitzhenry , Owen Craigie ,Nathan Waters ??

I'm not saying not to drop Anasta , but think about the next option first

Austin was in agony a few times today he mightn't be fit for a while
I would easily have Jarrod Farlow or Fulton at 6 if Austin is injured. Yes its a stop gap option, but i have no doubt both would add more to the 5/8 role in attack and defence than Braith.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 8:12 pm

Im a fan of Fultz but please dont put him in the halves
Its about as bad a Farah when he played 7

Payten was more skillful than fulton in the halves

My point being you need a skill and you need to be instinctive to play in the halves. Not everyone is made for it.
If Austin is out and Anasta is all we have we may need to stick with him for a game longer

X-Pac

Post by X-Pac » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 8:34 pm

austin and anasta nothing will change cause neither can kick and neither is that great at setting up tries

thesquid

Post by thesquid » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 9:07 pm

X-Pac wrote:austin and anasta nothing will change cause neither can kick and neither is that great at setting up tries
Get to bed kid. Did Austin steal your lollies.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 9:17 pm

Sooner or later, Now would be good.
"Quality Stupidity"

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 9:23 pm

derailed wrote:Once Farah's commitments with NSW are finished I would be surprised to see Braith in the side. He offers very little and I think Brooks is ready to start owning this side.

Actually as I type that it makes me think maybe get rid of Anasta before Farah gets back to force Brooks to take charge of the team
This is pretty much where I am. Win or lose, give Brooks a go. I'd rather lose on the back of Brooks learning on the job than Anasta fluffing it.
"Quality Stupidity"

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:21 pm

Nothing's gonna happen whilst Farah is out.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:35 pm

Eddie wrote:Happy Tiger your backtracking. What I am saying is his performances stink and affect the side. I have never suggested playing Moses before he is ready. My argument all along against you is that Austin would be a better starting 6 then Anasta. Its seems you agree, maybe through the evidence of the best couple of weeks.
And that may be the case

But Austin's injured and so is Anasta ,Moltzen injured ,Sironen injured , Moses not ready

Who next ??

Next best option ?? Fulton or Lawrence That's how ugly it is ??

Stripes96
Location: Where the folks who know about frostiness stay frostiest the most

Post by Stripes96 » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 11:28 pm

The only thing keeping Anasta in the side is Farah's absence. Luani doesn't seem to be able to play a full 80 and Austin is providing spark out of dummy half in Farah's absence. Once Farah is back, I think Anasta will get the flick.

Let's just say that if there is a team in the future that features Anasta and not Austin, there will be questions asked.

Then there's the whole captaincy dilemma. Who gets the (C)? Fulton from the bench?

tiger pom

Post by tiger pom » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 11:50 pm

Eddie thats now 3 from 3.I can only agree with your thread again this week.Anasta offers nothing to the team and although a few more on the forum are starting to come to the same conclusion we need Mick Potter to make the decision to get rid of him.

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 7:48 am

I thought we have strong reserves and backups, yesterday's game showed us, we were back in square one, a false hope. Our reserves are not up to grade and does not make up for the loss of our players.I hope Anasta know when to call it a day, he has been a great champion and not overstayed his ability like Benji.

shakey4d

Post by shakey4d » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 9:18 am

happy tiger wrote:
Eddie wrote:Happy Tiger your backtracking. What I am saying is his performances stink and affect the side. I have never suggested playing Moses before he is ready. My argument all along against you is that Austin would be a better starting 6 then Anasta. Its seems you agree, maybe through the evidence of the best couple of weeks.
And that may be the case

But Austin's injured and so is Anasta ,Moltzen injured ,Sironen injured , Moses not ready

Who next ??

It was said in another thread that fulton is playing at 80%.

Therefore fulton = 4/5.

Anasta = 5/8

4/5 is greater than 5/8.

Therefore fulton must be greater than anasta.

Its basic algebra guys :p

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

shakey4d

Post by shakey4d » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 9:20 am

shakey4d wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
"Eddie" wrote:Happy Tiger your backtracking. What I am saying is his performances stink and affect the side. I have never suggested playing Moses before he is ready. My argument all along against you is that Austin would be a better starting 6 then Anasta. Its seems you agree, maybe through the evidence of the best couple of weeks.
And that may be the case

Who next ??

It was said in another thread that fulton is playing at 80%.

Therefore fulton = 4/5.

Anasta = 5/8

4/5 is greater than 5/8.

Therefore fulton must be greater than anasta.

Its basic algebra guys :p

Awww or conversely
:

Fulton = 4/5

4/5 does not equal 5/8.

Therefore fulton aint no 5/8.