Kurtis Rowe

Stripes96
Location: Where the folks who know about frostiness stay frostiest the most

Kurtis Rowe

Unread post by Stripes96 » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:52 pm

Yes, I know he has been thrown into the deep end early, but I thought that he was pretty useless today. His tackle attempts were weak arm-slaps, and he seemed both disinterested and ineffective in attack. Missed as many tackles as he made, and was it just me, or did he stop chasing the Titans player after the chargedown, before chasing again when he realised he was the only chaser?

In his defense, he did a good job to deny the try in the far corner, and forced a drop-out late in the game, but was ineffective otherwise.

I know he's young, and low on confidence, but he won't gain any confidence with performances like that. To be honest, I would go as far to say that I would have preferred Moltzen back there today.

Highlights how crucial the signing of Tedesco is.

Of course, I'm not the best judge out there. Just wondering what everyone else thought of Rowe today.

Stripes96
Location: Where the folks who know about frostiness stay frostiest the most

Unread post by Stripes96 » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:58 pm

Sorry, I didn't realise there was already another thread on this topic. If this thread could be deleted, that'd be great. Sorry.

laufoofan

Unread post by laufoofan » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 8:19 am

You called it well stripes, Rowe tried his best, but he was lost in the game, a player not ready for first grade, he has lots of room for improvement.

Return to “Round 8: Wests Tigers vs Gold Coast Titans”