Moa kicks Woods

Post Reply
Tiges05
Member
Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon 01 Feb, 2010 3:04 pm

Moa kicks Woods

Post by Tiges05 » Fri 09 May, 2014 9:09 pm

Have a look on replay, at 52:30 Moa gets up from a tackle and deliberately kicks Woods in the shin/knee.

Not much in it but dog act

Posted using RoarFEED V.4


thesquid
Member
Member
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun 13 Apr, 2014 9:17 am

Post by thesquid » Fri 09 May, 2014 9:33 pm

Tiges05 wrote:Have a look on replay, at 52:30 Moa gets up from a tackle and deliberately kicks Woods in the shin/knee.

Not much in it but dog act

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
I saw the same in a scrum I think just after half time. Kicking for the ball in the scrum and in to Woods shins. Don't know who it was yet, but conspiracy would say it was a tactic if we find more instances.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17149
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 09 May, 2014 9:50 pm

thesquid wrote:
Tiges05 wrote:Have a look on replay, at 52:30 Moa gets up from a tackle and deliberately kicks Woods in the shin/knee.

Not much in it but dog act

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
I saw the same in a scrum I think just after half time. Kicking for the ball in the scrum and in to Woods shins. Don't know who it was yet, but conspiracy would say it was a tactic if we find more instances.
That was SBW I thought.
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27501
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 09 May, 2014 9:58 pm

Grrr

the big brute

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 09 May, 2014 10:03 pm

thesquid wrote:
Tiges05 wrote:Have a look on replay, at 52:30 Moa gets up from a tackle and deliberately kicks Woods in the shin/knee.

Not much in it but dog act

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
I saw the same in a scrum I think just after half time. Kicking for the ball in the scrum and in to Woods shins. Don't know who it was yet, but conspiracy would say it was a tactic if we find more instances.
Welcome to the 70's :roll


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27501
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 09 May, 2014 10:08 pm

when front rowers wore shin pads, or a piece folded up cardboard box

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 09 May, 2014 10:21 pm

innsaneink wrote:when front rowers wore shin pads, or a piece folded up cardboard box
Can you imagine if Moa got a week for that Ink ??

Old Props would be rolling over in their graves in protest

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27501
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 09 May, 2014 10:26 pm

haha

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2489
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD

Post by cqtiger » Sat 10 May, 2014 8:56 am

Is the indoor bowls club closed?

You two old fellas have nothing else to do except reminisce about shin pads and ankle high, steel studded boots?

Ahh, my generation. Well I think Ink is.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 10 May, 2014 9:08 am

cqtiger wrote:Is the indoor bowls club closed?

You two old fellas have nothing else to do except reminisce about shin pads and ankle high, steel studded boots?

Ahh, my generation. Well I think Ink is.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
No the Croquet club is up for renos CQ

What aren't I old enough to reminisce with you real old blokes ??

Good news Cunno and Flip , I have found you some friends to play scrabble with and talk about World War 1

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2489
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD

Post by cqtiger » Sat 10 May, 2014 5:17 pm

Happy, sorry mate I couldn't help myself. Oh and by the way. I didn't fight in WW1 - I was too old, lol

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2489
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD

Post by cqtiger » Sat 10 May, 2014 5:18 pm

I think that Ink is older than me, too.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2489
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD

Post by cqtiger » Sat 10 May, 2014 5:19 pm

cqtiger wrote:I think that Ink is older than me, too.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Ink was too old for the Boer War

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 10 May, 2014 5:51 pm

cqtiger wrote:
cqtiger wrote:I think that Ink is older than me, too.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Ink was too old for the Boer War

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Ink raised his bat to the crowd recently

Post Reply