Sharks side

happy tiger

Re: Sharks side

Post by happy tiger » Tue 13 May, 2014 7:37 pm

LaT wrote:
formerguest wrote:Come on ASADA, you still have three days to deliver Gallen and co their notices.
But if it doesn't come they are left wondering when the hammer will drop. Sort of like when you smash something of your girlfriends and hide it knowing she will go ape poopy, but then you are just waiting, knowing she will fly off the broom handle when she does.
Mate ,sounds like you need some help

Get her drunk and say for some reason she lost it and threw it at you when you got home ;)

Juro

Post by Juro » Wed 14 May, 2014 8:53 am

happy tiger wrote:
shakey4d wrote:Urgh thats a pretty damn ordinary looking side :/

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
And if the players take that attitude we will get beaten

Good forward pack

Solid halves , good fullback Ayshford will lift and Ricky Leutele is a player on the rise

Danger game in my opinion played away from home
All this talk about how bad the Sharks game is and how we should cruise to a win, yet the bookies somehow have them as favourites.
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Wed 14 May, 2014 9:04 am

I would bet money on Carney returning

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Wed 14 May, 2014 9:21 am

Juro wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
shakey4d wrote:Urgh thats a pretty damn ordinary looking side :/

quote]

And if the players take that attitude we will get beaten

Good forward pack

Solid halves , good fullback Ayshford will lift and Ricky Leutele is a player on the rise

Danger game in my opinion played away from home
All this talk about how bad the Sharks game is and how we should cruise to a win, yet the bookies somehow have them as favourites.
I don't think most supporters realise how precarious is our position on the ladder. We are really only one win ahead of the bottom section of teams. Make no mistake this an important match which Wests Tigers should take more seriously than they did in a similar situation against the Titans.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 14 May, 2014 12:13 pm

And we are going to have the same issues in our next three games

Cronulla 16th
Broncos 11th
Newcastle 15th

If we win the next three with the bye thrown in we could be sitting pretty on 18 points

But we need to show up with 110% intensity for every game and treat every game like we are playing Souths or the Bulldogs