Sharks v Wests Tigers preview

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41528
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Re: Sharks v Wests Tigers preview

Post by happy tiger » Sat 17 May, 2014 9:01 am

innsaneink wrote:
cktiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:["]
Knuckles wrote:I wouldn't take $1.68 either .... If we tackle like we did against Parra well win for sure
We conceded more tries than we scored...
LOL...indeed we did :lol:

The odds have been up over a week, they were $1.92 each at one stage...I laugh when people equate odds with a lack of respect....


Well it certainly shows the bookies don't respect our chances of winning ahead of the Sharks.
Instead of getting all offended at the price, snap it up!

The prices were SET even at the opening of betting, weight of money (punters) have decided where its at now...blame them if you feel a grievance - god knows why you would[/quote]
Pretty sure they both opened at evens at $1.90

Certainly could be worth using it to motivate the players


User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4771
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Sat 17 May, 2014 9:08 am

to be blunt, if wests-tigers are unable to beat the sharks today, then they do not deserve to be even thought of making the top 8.

this game today and next week, will have a season defining role in wests-tigers finals destiny for season 2014.
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29717
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 17 May, 2014 9:42 am

Not liking the fact ex-Shark seafood perinara is reffing us today

Knuckles
Member
Member
Posts: 2811
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Knuckles » Sat 17 May, 2014 11:05 am

cktiger wrote:Who's offended? [/b]
Was just stating a point.


That's what I was wondering !

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29717
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 17 May, 2014 11:25 am

cktiger wrote:Who's offended?
Was just stating a point.
happy tiger wrote: Hope Potter sticks these figures in front of every players noses sometime tomorrow t
o show the complete lack of respect that everyone has for the club
You yourself even in your ignorance CK, talking about bookies ''lack of respect''....sounds to me like its offended you, why would you say that otherwise?
How dare they?!?!

:lol:

We might just leave old "3rd man in" wondering I think..


User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12039
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 17 May, 2014 11:29 am

westTAHger wrote:to be blunt, if wests-tigers are unable to beat the sharks today, then they do not deserve to be even thought of making the top 8.

this game today and next week, will have a season defining role in wests-tigers finals destiny for season 2014.
Agreed 100% , this will show us what we are made of
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41528
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 17 May, 2014 11:57 am

innsaneink wrote:
cktiger wrote:Who's offended?
Was just stating a point.
happy tiger wrote: Hope Potter sticks these figures in front of every players noses sometime tomorrow t
o show the complete lack of respect that everyone has for the club
You yourself even in your ignorance CK, talking about bookies ''lack of respect''....sounds to me like its offended you, why would you say that otherwise?
How dare they?!?!

:lol:

We might just leave old "3rd man in" wondering I think..
So you don't think it would be good motivation ??

You don't think the players would be annoyed the 7th placed side would be annoyed that they aren't favourites going in against the 16th and last placed side who played a Monday night game

I know if I was in that position I'd be pissed and wanting to flog them

However you can get that extra 1% from the players , you use

coolcat
Member
Member
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue 30 Aug, 2011 7:57 am

Post by coolcat » Sat 17 May, 2014 1:53 pm

They way bet odds go.

Betting odds start on what form each sides is having.

Then the betting public changes these on how much money is being place.

It jumps when carney was name because someone dropped a pretty dime on the sharks to win.

Tigers just need to play like they did earlier this year, like we know they can

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Sat 17 May, 2014 5:31 pm

Just chucked 20 on the 13+ at 4.50.

Money for jam.

C'mon boys!!
Image

Post Reply