Anyone Experiencing Major Issues With The Site?

pHyR3

Anyone Experiencing Major Issues With The Site?

Post by pHyR3 » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 7:54 pm

Trying to buy myself a Jungle membership for 2014, got the money sitting in an account but the weststigersmembership.com.au site has been EXTREMELY #@!$ to say the least. Broken links, error messages everywhere. I've been trying to hand over my money since Monday with no success. Got into the payment window once or twice a couple of days ago but my card was declined for some unknown reason. Called em up as well where I was curtly told the issues had been fixed.

Pretty fed up to be honest. Just want a site that works and accepts my card, or paypal/google wallet....

I've tried every browser on my computer, a 2nd computer, a tablet, my phone using 3G with no repeatable success. Gotten in a few times like i said but in the end to no avail.

Anyone else encountered similar problems or knows a fix?
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 7:59 pm

Just got

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 8:00 pm

Just got an e-mail saying issues fixed??

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 8:53 pm

How recently? i called em on tuesday and they said it was fine, i really want to get it done quickly and the tigers training session invite is nice too!

still not working anyway...

guess i'll try do it over the phone or something.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 10:05 pm

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 10:08 pm

pHyR3 wrote:How recently? i called em on tuesday and they said it was fine, i really want to get it done quickly and the tigers training session invite is nice too!

still not working anyway...

guess i'll try do it over the phone or something.
Received email ' 2014 renewal - issues fixed at 5.40pm today

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 10:25 pm

The quality of our official website is very poor. I tried to renew my membership online and gave up...I ended up calling the club and renewing over the phone...sometimes the old fashioned way is better and this is one of those cases.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 10:51 pm

Apparently it's run by the NRL itself, same for all clubs. Extremely poor, still nothing from my end. Keep getting an Access Denied error page after adding the package to my cart and then trying to log in. And if i try to log in first then press add packages or whatever it just reloads the same page and i'm stuck there.

Also, disappointed I have gotten no response from two different emails I sent. One to reception the other to membership, both yesterday. Messaging the tigers facebook page was a lot quicker though, but they weren't to helpful just told me to call the club who were also unhelpful and said it'd been fixed....