SEQ & Northern Rivers Supporters Group

larrycorowa
Been liked: 2 times

SEQ & Northern Rivers Supporters Group

Unread post by larrycorowa » Wed 13 May, 2015 2:04 pm

Ok, i'm back from a holiday in Bali and ready to go on this. We need to form an organising committee of 3-4 members (at least one from Brisbane) who want to take on organising responsibilities. For those who want to be involved you can contact me at richard@stickyfingerspizzeria.com.au and we can exchange phone numbers. I would be keen to have our first meeting this Sunday while watching us crush Newcastle.

As a recap.....this is what I have just posted on the Brisbane Wests Tigers Supporters page. Are there any other Tigers supporters related FB pages that I should be posting on? There seems to be a few but not sure which are relevant and I'm no real FB expert....maybe one of the younger guys can splash this post around.

Been discussing the idea on the WTF (West Tigers Forum) of a regional Wests Tigers Supporters group that incorporates SEQ and the Northern Rivers. The idea being that we can assist the club by organising supporters functions (when we play on the GC and in Brissy), some fund raising, watch games together and have some fun. If you want to keep posted check out the WTF, although i will make sure i post some regular updates on here.

We firstly need to form a small organising committee, so let me know if you are willing to be involved. We will need at least one member from Brisbane and probably another 2-3 who will take on some organising responsibilities. I am based at Brunswick Heads just north of Byron Bay, and reckon we should focus on mobilising supporters within a 200km radius of Tweed Heads. We might look at organising a central venue say on the Gold Coast where we can get together to watch games. We should aim for our first formal event before the Brisbane game on 22 July.

mossco

Unread post by mossco » Wed 13 May, 2015 2:21 pm

larrycorowa wrote:Ok, i'm back from a holiday in Bali and ready to go on this. We need to form an organising committee of 3-4 members (at least one from Brisbane) who want to take on organising responsibilities. For those who want to be involved you can contact me at richard@stickyfingerspizzeria.com.au and we can exchange phone numbers. I would be keen to have our first meeting this Sunday while watching us crush Newcastle.

As a recap.....this is what I have just posted on the Brisbane Wests Tigers Supporters page. Are there any other Tigers supporters related FB pages that I should be posting on? There seems to be a few but not sure which are relevant and I'm no real FB expert....maybe one of the younger guys can splash this post around.

Been discussing the idea on the WTF (West Tigers Forum) of a regional Wests Tigers Supporters group that incorporates SEQ and the Northern Rivers. The idea being that we can assist the club by organising supporters functions (when we play on the GC and in Brissy), some fund raising, watch games together and have some fun. If you want to keep posted check out the WTF, although i will make sure i post some regular updates on here.

We firstly need to form a small organising committee, so let me know if you are willing to be involved. We will need at least one member from Brisbane and probably another 2-3 who will take on some organising responsibilities. I am based at Brunswick Heads just north of Byron Bay, and reckon we should focus on mobilising supporters within a 200km radius of Tweed Heads. We might look at organising a central venue say on the Gold Coast where we can get together to watch games. We should aim for our first formal event before the Brisbane game on 22 July.
im in Ocean Shores!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 258 times
Been liked: 397 times

Unread post by Geo. » Wed 13 May, 2015 2:52 pm

larrycorowa wrote:Ok, i'm back from a holiday in Bali and ready to go on this. We need to form an organising committee of 3-4 members (at least one from Brisbane) who want to take on organising responsibilities. For those who want to be involved you can contact me at richard@stickyfingerspizzeria.com.au and we can exchange phone numbers. I would be keen to have our first meeting this Sunday while watching us crush Newcastle.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/weststi ... up_comment

Try this one too Larry over 6000 members...largest WT supporter group on FB
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Return to “Supporter Groups, Interstate & International Fans”