WA Wests Tigers Fans

Florrie

Re: WA Wests Tigers Fans

Unread post by Florrie » Fri 16 Sep, 2011 4:05 pm

Sarah - as mentioned previously, pop into Zach-Harry's.

shell

Unread post by shell » Tue 20 Sep, 2011 12:12 pm

Sarah I live in parkerville so only 5 minutes from your dad... I have the dodgy tv station at home so I get the 2 Friday night the Sunday all final games and origin live... Be more than have your dad over if he wants to watch a game.

Posted using RoarFEED

Florrie

Unread post by Florrie » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 2:51 am

It was lovely to meet a couple of Wests Tigers fans last night. A group of giants of young men came into the shop for their dinner, one wearing a Wests Magpies jersey. Sadly one of the three is a Bulldogs supporter but that doesn't matter when there are two new Tiger families in town!

:sign:

Huss Jebzz

Unread post by Huss Jebzz » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 5:29 am

bjm8 wrote:I know the username "Florrie" is from Kalgoorlie. I know it isnt close but it's a start.

Best of luck finding some Tiger fans.
hay i lived in sydney for 20 years now ive been in kalgoorlie for 5 years and im a fanatic weststigers fan trust me i know how u feel about delayed footy.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Huss Jebzz

Unread post by Huss Jebzz » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 5:31 am

Florrie wrote:Yep, I'm over here and fortunately we have quite a few fans in Kal for the Tigers and League in general! Good luck finding other supporters in Freo. Try wearing your jersey when you are out and about - that always seems to draw a comment from other fans (or rivals!)

PS, when we went down for the Dragons/Parra game there were a heap of Tigers fans in the crowd.
mate we own the wilson street deli we support the weststigers

Florrie

Unread post by Florrie » Thu 15 Mar, 2012 3:55 am

Hi Huss! It's me, Fiona :)

saraht82

Unread post by saraht82 » Thu 29 Mar, 2012 8:23 pm

Im pretty sure Ive talked to some of you guys at wilson st deli about the tigers. I work at sams pizza and had a couple of kiwis come in and we had a great discussion bout the tigers. Just got my kids their new tigers gear. SO if you see young kids around kal with tigers gear they are mine more than likely. My middle child has to wear her jersey every game day and has benjis number on the back.

WDperth

Unread post by WDperth » Sun 23 Sep, 2012 11:57 am

watersiders wrote:
oz_hun wrote:i live in Hamersley. Been in Perth since 2008.
I dont believe it, another tigers nut in Hamersley, i'm down on Glendale Ave near Aintree oval, you might see me around warwick shops wearing my tigers jersey, just got it today :)

On a more oranisational note, we need to make WA to the Tigers as Tasmania is to the Hawthorn Hawks. Anyone want to get together for the Rabbit-hos game during the regular season? Get a lil' black and gold pit of death going?
Only just got on board this forum looking for equally frustrated fans around the nation after such a dismal season. Just so happens I'm in Balga only a stones throw from hamersley. (And we're good at throwing stones us Balgans) Pretty disappointed in the state of affairs with the club at the moment. I rarely miss a game as I have fox. Been over here since 98.

shell

Unread post by shell » Mon 24 Sep, 2012 6:49 pm

@watersiders I think getting together at a bunnies game is a great idea... I can round up at least 10 for the black white and gold pit

watersiders

Unread post by watersiders » Thu 01 Nov, 2012 1:00 pm

If you guys haven't already, make sure you join the WA Wests Tigers Supporters Club on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/114888341948139/

TJL

Unread post by TJL » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:54 pm

I live in the Northern Goldfields and have followed Wests Magpies since I met Tommy when I was a ballboy for the under 13's for Lalor Park in 1974 and got a signed photo. Years later I played A-Grade for Berala Bears with Trevor Cogger as coach. Go the Pies!

Florrie

Unread post by Florrie » Tue 21 May, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi TJL - how far north are you? Leinster, Leonora? If you are ever down in Kal, let us know! :)

TJL

Unread post by TJL » Wed 22 May, 2013 4:30 am

Florrie wrote:Hi TJL - how far north are you? Leinster, Leonora? If you are ever down in Kal, let us know! :)
Hey!

I'm in Leonora and I do go to Kal every few months to buy supplies since the store here is only good at one thing - ripping people off! :x

BTW, for those of you who want to catch every game and can't afford foxtel I suggest that you check out - http://www.vipboxsports.me under the 'rugby' tab since without it being in aerial ping pong territory I would have gone mad!

Return to “Supporter Groups, Interstate & International Fans”