any sunshine coast, fanatics out there ?

balmainbenny

any sunshine coast, fanatics out there ?

Post by balmainbenny » Wed 01 Dec, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi everybody im new to this so bear with me; I was wondering if there are any mad crazy fanatic wests tigers supporters on the sunshine coast , qld. Who are interested in getting together on game day to watch the game and cheer our mighty tigers on, please show me your interest, ps, fanatics only.

cunno

Post by cunno » Wed 01 Dec, 2010 10:30 pm

Benny, hope you get some takers, good to see supporters up on the sunshine Coast.

ry9

Post by ry9 » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 2:38 am

fan here!! Noosa.. flew down for the finals games in Sydney.. forum reader everyday!! Im keen to get involved!!

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 7:46 am

Maroochydore... The coast is a big place. Which venues do you have in mind?
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 10:19 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 10:39 am

Geo. wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Your a peanut... Leave the guy alone!

When Chris gets back from Disneyland, I'm sure he will like to catch up for a beer with fellow good-looking Tiger Fans :lol:
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Chris

Post by Chris » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 11:16 am

I can't wait to get back home. I'm here in about 7 inches of snow...... I should be at Currimundi Beach sitting on the sand with an icy cold beer. We'll definitely catch up Watto and have a beer or two, more than likely several!

Mrs T

Post by Mrs T » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 2:23 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Geo. wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Your a peanut... Leave the guy alone!

When Chris gets back from Disneyland, I'm sure he will like to catch up for a beer with fellow good-looking Tiger Fans :lol:

:lol: Watto has a friend!

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 3:13 pm

Geo was my friend once Mrs T... Now his just jealous of the fact I live in Gods Country, Support 2 Champion Rugby League Teams and..... I havent found a third reason yet, but I know its there somewhere!

Oooh oooh... I know... I just bought a new Gold 'Tiger' XR50 :D

On my next visit to Sydney, I'm gona suprise him and pop into Wests Ashfields on a Friday Night and help him sell Raffle Tickets... Renewing the Love!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

balmainbenny

Post by balmainbenny » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi everybody, thanx for getting back to me,firstly Im 55 and live at mooloolaba been a tiger since 69,hey guys I was thinking of getting together at a central spot on the sunnycoast to talk tactics about an unofficial s/c supporters club;veiw For getting together on game day and some away games as well,maybe game day at somebodys place that have fox of coarse,(I have) or a central located pub,any ideas welcome, lets see if we can get this going, A CALL TO ARMS , lets show how strong our tiger army is?

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 6:41 pm

Watto are you OK mate..

I know who the Peanut is ....Queensland is famous for them and you my dear friend are the KING PEANUT... :deadhorse:

What iI found sooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: was the title thread who could anyone be fanatical about the land of the wannabe billionaire who inhabit the place ..When really the could hack it in the Best capital in AUSTRALIA Sydney NSW...

Now on the topic of Wests Tigers Fanatics Im sure there is 100 of thousands look at the Alternative Bronc's and the Hole Coast...Bwahahahaha..
:sign:

P.S u deserve it picking on Mrs T... :roll:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

redemption

Post by redemption » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 7:31 pm

Geo. wrote:Watto are you OK mate..

I know who the Peanut is ....Queensland is famous for them and you my dear friend are the KING PEANUT... :deadhorse:

What iI found sooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: was the title thread who could anyone be fanatical about the land of the wannabe billionaire who inhabit the place ..When really the could hack it in the Best capital in AUSTRALIA Sydney NSW...

Now on the topic of Wests Tigers Fanatics Im sure there is 100 of thousands look at the Alternative Bronc's and the Hole Coast...Bwahahahaha..
:sign:

P.S u deserve it picking on Mrs T... :roll:
Is Watto actually Sir Joh (reincarnated) .... that would explain alot!!

Forget peanuts - the greatest export of the Sunshine Coast is their ginger farms at Buderim!

Now that is a world-class attraction geo - show some frigging respect!!
--------------------------
To the lads up there - enjoy yourselves and stay staunch against the Titans tide!

Congratulations for your choice in NRL teams!!!

Kul

Post by Kul » Thu 02 Dec, 2010 8:36 pm

balmainbenny wrote:Hi everybody, thanx for getting back to me,firstly Im 55 and live at mooloolaba been a tiger since 69,hey guys I was thinking of getting together at a central spot on the sunnycoast to talk tactics about an unofficial s/c supporters club;veiw For getting together on game day and some away games as well,maybe game day at somebodys place that have fox of coarse,(I have) or a central located pub,any ideas welcome, lets see if we can get this going, A CALL TO ARMS , lets show how strong our tiger army is?
we'd happily put something up on the front page of the site too if that helps
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

bjm8

Post by bjm8 » Fri 10 Dec, 2010 9:09 am

Im from the Gold Coast & soon to be Northern NSW, however i spend a bit of time on the Sunny Coast (im there right now) so will be keen to call in sometime if you get something going...

balmainbenny

Post by balmainbenny » Sat 29 Jan, 2011 9:03 pm

Just a note to let all sunnycoast fans(all three of us;hey Tiger Watto) No, Really good news is that Tiger airlines are now going to be having daily flights from Maroochydore to Sydney at a cost of 39 dollars each way starting 27 march thru to october 29. Great news for us dont you think!!! (todays Sunshine coast daily)Another tiger comes thru with the goods!

Easy Tiger.

Post by Easy Tiger. » Sun 06 Feb, 2011 12:16 am

mate i just moved from caboolture to bald hills im 34 tiger fan all my life.....born and bred in QLD if the tigers were located in QLD my life would be perfect...lol
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Sun 27 Feb, 2011 7:07 am

Here at Woodford (west of Caboolture), I could always use someone on game day to stop me throwing the remote off the lounge when the Tigers do something silly. If you could put up with my screaming tactics, pulling my jersey on and off several times, walking outside for 5 minutes to cool down etc, I'd be interested in a get together.

I love my tigers........
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 8:45 am

I will be watching the Round 1 game at the Duporth Tavern, Maroochydore... Remember it is a 6:00pm Kick-Off!