Passouts will be issued

azsportza

Passouts will be issued

Post by azsportza » Thu 22 May, 2014 3:55 pm

Wests Tigers have announced passouts will be issued for Campbelltown Stadium until 5pm.

Update: You will be able to leave Campbelltown Stadium up until 5pm if you have entered, and can return any time.

So, you can turn up for NSW Cup at 1pm, leave for a late lunch and go into Wests Leagues club, return before 5pm in time for Holden Cup at 5:15pm.

Simples!

Source: https://twitter.com/Wests_Tigers/status ... 5860327424Sour

Eberand

Post by Eberand » Fri 23 May, 2014 7:50 am

Can I ask why the hell aren't pass outs issued at any time. One time I went there and wanted to go to the Wests club next door and put some bets on in the tab and they refused me a pass so I could come back in. What the hell, what does it cost them keeping a customer happy ?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 23 May, 2014 5:13 pm

Eberand wrote:Can I ask why the hell aren't pass outs issued at any time. One time I went there and wanted to go to the Wests club next door and put some bets on in the tab and they refused me a pass so I could come back in. What the hell, what does it cost them keeping a customer happy ?
We pay to play there, we make no money....logitically it would cost the club even more I guess.....maybe put the bets on before entering the ground?? Just a thought.

Eberand

Post by Eberand » Fri 23 May, 2014 6:07 pm

sorry - how does it cost the club to issue a pass out. particularly when i am going to wests leagues club which is affiliated.