Anasta

pacman

Re: Anasta

Post by pacman » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:41 pm

Flippedy wrote:
pacman wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:You don't believe he should be dropped Flip?
Perhaps CB, I don't know, I'm not the coach. I'm just bloody sick of having to endure a whinefest thread about him every damn week! I'm sure he's not the only one to blame for our failings on the field, but according to some blokes on here it is ALL his fault. I'd love to see them get out there and compete at the top level each week - I'm sure it's a walk in the park :roll:
This point is stupid. He's being paid for it. It's his job. We as fans are allowed to criticize as he would be allowed to criticize my job as a lawyer if i am not doing it well enough. Doesn't deserve to be in the top grade. Has offered nothing for way too long and been given way too many chances. If you looked at my thread i didn't solely single him out but he is a big part as to why were struggling in attack.
Saw your thread, pacman, and your analysis of the game was great. You're not one of the ones I'm referring to.

I agree we can all criticize if we want, but week in, week out saying the exact same things is just overkill, imo. We've all got the point on here, ad nauseum, but I don't think all our whinging and bellyaching about a player is going to have much influence on those who select the team each week.
Yeah we just get frustrated that we can't do anything about it haha but I do understand where you are coming from too and that's fair

pacman

Post by pacman » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:41 pm

Flippedy wrote:
pacman wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:You don't believe he should be dropped Flip?
Perhaps CB, I don't know, I'm not the coach. I'm just bloody sick of having to endure a whinefest thread about him every damn week! I'm sure he's not the only one to blame for our failings on the field, but according to some blokes on here it is ALL his fault. I'd love to see them get out there and compete at the top level each week - I'm sure it's a walk in the park :roll:
This point is stupid. He's being paid for it. It's his job. We as fans are allowed to criticize as he would be allowed to criticize my job as a lawyer if i am not doing it well enough. Doesn't deserve to be in the top grade. Has offered nothing for way too long and been given way too many chances. If you looked at my thread i didn't solely single him out but he is a big part as to why were struggling in attack.
Saw your thread, pacman, and your analysis of the game was great. You're not one of the ones I'm referring to.

I agree we can all criticize if we want, but week in, week out saying the exact same things is just overkill, imo. We've all got the point on here, ad nauseum, but I don't think all our whinging and bellyaching about a player is going to have much influence on those who select the team each week.
Yeah we just get frustrated that we can't do anything about it haha but I do understand where you are coming from too and that's fair

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:56 pm

pacman wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
pacman wrote:
Flippedy wrote:

I hear ya, mate and thanks.

Don't mind me tonight I'm just still hopping mad about the refereeing, tbh. We are the most penalised team in the comp, even beating the Roosters now and for the life of me I just don't know why. I did a quick check and found that we have only won the penalty count twice in eleven rounds this season! Now, either all the refs are just dead set against us or we have a serious discipline problem that needs to be addressed before it costs us any more matches. Perhaps this is even more of a problem than Anasta! :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Sun 25 May, 2014 12:14 am

Eddie wrote:I mentioned it 2 months ago and got hammered for it. Wonder where those people are now?
I dunno Eddie I think we have all been in your corner for several months now, ever since Austin got his first few runs.

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Sun 25 May, 2014 9:27 am

I did not think he was too bad last night. He had some errors, but he was not a Lone Ranger in that department.

I am not yet sold on Austin as yet, he did some strange things last night.

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Sun 25 May, 2014 9:32 am

start austin at 6 and the whinging stops

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Sun 25 May, 2014 9:55 am

Austins only weakness was playing out of position. He is tackling ok as well which is the main defense of the Anasta supporters all year.

Expect Anasta to come out and lash his critics... its been a few weeks since he has.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 25 May, 2014 10:03 am

Brooks is proving he can survive without Anasta

But Austin probably isn't the answer either

Austin needs to be more subtle with his plays options , too often he takes off at 100 miles an hour and every oppositions tip chart would be that Austin rarely passes

He never seems to have any runners around him running angles which probably means he is playing off the cuff

If we want a running 6 (and saying this is like drinking poison ) but Moltzen would be a better running 6 if he has recovered with his old speed

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 26 May, 2014 7:52 am

Gary Bakerloo wrote:I did not think he was too bad last night.
He was terrible.

Wacko Jacko

Post by Wacko Jacko » Mon 26 May, 2014 8:28 am

At least his retiring at end of year - Bring on Mitch Moses