Anasta

hybrid_tiger

Anasta

Unread post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 24 May, 2014 10:31 pm

Enough is enough, time to go. He offers nothing, zero, zilch, nada. I actually feel sorry for him watching him play. Should have hung up the boots two years ago.

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 141 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 24 May, 2014 10:39 pm

Was utter piss tonight. Thanks for the memories Braith.

6. Austin
7. Brooks

Cue the "Anasta offers experience" rebuttals.
John Wayne would never use a surge protector!

Fuerza en la adversidad.

pacman

Unread post by pacman » Sat 24 May, 2014 10:42 pm

Agree wholeheartedly and have for sometime. Finally others are starting to see the light too! Oh and his experience obviously means piss as well. Did nothing but provide ball for the opposition and put Brooks and others under heaps of pressure tonight. As per usual. Potter had better do something and quick.

Eddie
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Eddie » Sat 24 May, 2014 10:48 pm

I mentioned it 2 months ago and got hammered for it. Wonder where those people are now?

Eye Of Da Tiger

Unread post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sat 24 May, 2014 10:52 pm

Got to go way past it! Didn't perform at all tonight.Austin is a genuine modern half!

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 24 May, 2014 10:56 pm

Do we have to have an Anasta thread after every bloody game! Enough already, we get it, we get it - you don't want him in the team anymore blah, blah whinge!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

pacman

Unread post by pacman » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:00 pm

Flippedy wrote:Do we have to have an Anasta thread after every bloody game! Enough already, we get it, we get it - you don't want him in the team anymore blah, blah whinge!
To put simply - Yes. He is an absolute joke of a player and it must be mentioned every week!

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 141 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:00 pm

You don't believe he should be dropped Flip?
John Wayne would never use a surge protector!

Fuerza en la adversidad.

shane2801
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by shane2801 » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:02 pm

I too feel for him.
He tries but is way past it. Austin needs to be there.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

hybrid_tiger

Unread post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:11 pm

Flippedy wrote:Do we have to have an Anasta thread after every bloody game! Enough already, we get it, we get it - you don't want him in the team anymore blah, blah whinge!
Yes. Don't like it don't comment.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:18 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:You don't believe he should be dropped Flip?
Perhaps CB, I don't know, I'm not the coach. I'm just bloody sick of having to endure a whinefest thread about him every damn week! I'm sure he's not the only one to blame for our failings on the field, but according to some blokes on here it is ALL his fault. I'd love to see them get out there and compete at the top level each week - I'm sure it's a walk in the park :roll:

littletiger

Unread post by littletiger » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:19 pm

Please pick Moses at six..

also backline needs a change. Its hard tho. Simona not getting involved. Korro looking for a call up.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:20 pm

pacman wrote:
To put simply - Yes. He is an absolute joke of a player and it must be mentioned every week!
Why? Will it change anything?

pacman

Unread post by pacman » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:23 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Perhaps CB, I don't know, I'm not the coach. I'm just bloody sick of having to endure a whinefest thread about him every damn week! I'm sure he's not the only one to blame for our failings on the field, but according to some blokes on here it is ALL his fault. I'd love to see them get out there and compete at the top level each week - I'm sure it's a walk in the park :roll:
This point is stupid. He's being paid for it. It's his job. We as fans are allowed to criticize as he would be allowed to criticize my job as a lawyer if i am not doing it well enough. Doesn't deserve to be in the top grade. Has offered nothing for way too long and been given way too many chances. If you looked at my thread i didn't solely single him out but he is a big part as to why were struggling in attack.

pacman

Unread post by pacman » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:25 pm

Flippedy wrote:
pacman wrote:
Why? Will it change anything?
Eventually and hopefully yes

hybrid_tiger

Unread post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:28 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Why are you on a discussion forum then?

hybrid_tiger

Unread post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:29 pm

By the way, who said it was all his fault? Please point out to me where someone said it was?

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 24 May, 2014 11:37 pm

pacman wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
This point is stupid. He's being paid for it. It's his job. We as fans are allowed to criticize as he would be allowed to criticize my job as a lawyer if i am not doing it well enough. Doesn't deserve to be in the top grade. Has offered nothing for way too long and been given way too many chances. If you looked at my thread i didn't solely single him out but he is a big part as to why were struggling in attack.
Saw your thread, pacman, and your analysis of the game was great. You're not one of the ones I'm referring to.

I agree we can all criticize if we want, but week in, week out saying the exact same things is just overkill, imo. We've all got the point on here, ad nauseum, but I don't think all our whinging and bellyaching about a player is going to have much influence on those who select the team each week.

Return to “Round 11: Wests Tigers vs Broncos”