What excuse did Klown give to Robbie???

innsaneink

Re: What excuse did Klown give to Robbie???

Post by innsaneink » Sun 08 Jun, 2014 10:00 pm

spearby wrote:
innsaneink wrote:50:50 KS, when Rowdy copped the knees

I agree with you on Snowdens 2nd it was clenched fist from behind and deliberate...yeh send off maybe a bit OTT but geez 2nd ''on report'' youre pushing your luck
innsaneink I thought when Gidley slid into Lawrence he had 1 knee raised off the ground to me it looked deliberate maybe I need new glasses at least a penalty
Agree totally
He knew what he'd done

tottie

Post by tottie » Sun 08 Jun, 2014 10:09 pm

innsaneink wrote:I know the above link is the 2013 NRL refs guidelines but Ive seen Refs boss Tony Archer interviewd and he did say what the link say the vid ref can overturn crucial line drop out decisions if theyre wrong

Then we had Gidley knees into Rowdys back early in 2nd half which wasnt penalised and resutled in another Uate try

Snowden on report TWICE!?!?!?! When do you go for an early shower??
Three, four??
I actually agree with you, (theres a first) it was a disgrace. Lets not forget the penalty of the kick off, cant wait to see another one of those this yr.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

sideline eye

Post by sideline eye » Sun 08 Jun, 2014 10:12 pm

Yossarian wrote:
cktiger wrote:When was the last time anyone blew a penalty for not packing correctly - especially after the team feeding the scrum won it?
Despite what the Fox people said, I think the penalty was for breaking early rather than not packing correctly. Or at the very least our lock wasn't bound properly. We got an offside from the kick off against us too. Meanwhile Uate plays the ball sideways and that's perfectly fine. Chris Lawrence gets knees into the back and no penalty.
Yep, it was for breaking early after the Knights held the ball in the scrum.

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Sun 08 Jun, 2014 10:20 pm

innsaneink wrote:For not overturning that decision where they missed Boyds knock on and we were forced to drop out that lead to their try.

Did he say, "Its not what we do" When robbie asked why the Vid Ref didnt over rule.

Yet another referee that doesnt know what hes on about.

Dudded again.

Restarts
In the event of a video referee having access to a television replay prior to a goal line drop out
or 20
metre optional kick being taken and there is sufficient evidence to overturn the original
on field decision, the video referee will instruct the head referee to recommence the game
with the correct restart
http://www.nrl.com/portals/nrl/RadEdito ... ook_FA.pdf
That is just unbelievable. You have been able to pick up the relevant rules - the commentators said much the same - and still we get the wrong decision from the referees. Compounded by the hilarious decision to award a try after Anasta grounded the ball. Get Ray Warren to testify on that - at least he knows the rules.

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Sun 08 Jun, 2014 10:24 pm

king sirro wrote:
innsaneink wrote:I know the above link is the 2013 NRL refs guidelines but Ive seen Refs boss Tony Archer interviewd and he did say what the link say the vid ref can overturn crucial line drop out decisions if theyre wrong

Then we had Gidley knees into Rowdys back early in 2nd half which wasnt penalised and resutled in another Uate try

Snowden on report TWICE!?!?!?! When do you go for an early shower??
Three, four??
I didnt notice the knees, i will have to have a look at that.

On Snowden, his 2nd one looked deliberate, closed fist and all. Im still gobsmacked that we cant sin bin for foul play. Siro gets ko'd and ruled out of the game while Snowden stays on. Surely a reportable incident of foul play deserves sin binning.
Yes that is the joke: Snowden can get suspended for however long but he has taken one of our players out of the game and potentially cost us. No proportionality and it needs to be changed.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Jun, 2014 1:41 am

I'm gonna double check this , but I think we got a 7 tackle count just after Lawrence got kneed

Sure when Lawrence got tackled it was the fourth