Our game against Rabbits is a must win.

simonthetiger

Re: Our game against Rabbits is a must win.

Post by simonthetiger » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 3:50 pm

I cant see us beating the Rabbits without Woodsy and Farah.....we couldnt beat the Broncs minus there stars.

Once we get those two back I think we can beat anyone on our day.

spearby

Post by spearby » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 4:30 pm

MacDougall wrote:We won't lose another game this year. Quote me on it.
do you think you could let me have some of the stuff you are smoking it must be bl**dy good weed :D

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 5:16 pm

I think if we start well like we did against manly we will be fine

Just need to get out there and ambush them. from the kick off !!

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 12:20 am

Yep I can't see a win on Friday... Our attack without Farah really struggles for cohesion, structure and direction not to mention points... Lucky if we put 2 tries on them and that won't be enough...

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

BlackandGoldForever

Post by BlackandGoldForever » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 9:47 am

I think top 4 we are dreaming if we can think we can finish there.

I'd be happy with finishing 8th I mean if we finish 8th and play a sydney team who finishes 5th there is no difference the game would be at SFS or ANZ. the way it is right now with all Sydney teams in the 8 could happen.

At the start of the year we were all worried about finishing dead last, it looks like we will avoid that unless we fall flat for the 2nd half of the year.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 11:19 am

That win over the knights was a big + for us, would of been terrible going into a bye with 2 losses on the trought .
I think we are a massive chance, Teddy and Sirro back are a big advantage to us, especially Teddy adds a different dimension to our attack.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Snake

Post by Snake » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 12:21 pm

I think every game in the second half of the comp is a must win...with so many teams only being separated by a couple of points yes this is a must win. On the game on Friday night I,m pretty much 50/50 , I am predicting a win from the Tigers not by much .

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 12:31 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:Just need to get out there and ambush them. from the kick off !!
Don't think that will happen this time - Souths will be ready and keen to settle a score.

Great challenge for our blokes.

barra

Post by barra » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 2:48 pm

Considering we will be without Farah, Woods and Sirro (likely) it will be our best effort of the season if we win.

The Burgess boys will be out for redemption and will lift to their best. Hopefully the refs put them on notice early because they will be looking to inflict pain.

Without Gavet I don't like our chances, although having Teddy back gives us some points (providing they don't take him out again).