GAVET???

white
Been liked: 2 times

Re: GAVET???

Unread post by white » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 7:11 pm

Anasta said on sterlos program on fox that gavet was still a couple of weeks away and that was last wednesday night. 11 weeks it could be for a grade 1 hamstring strain. If you pay peanuts you get monkeys and that is why my friends I have private health insurance. I wouldnt want the tigers doctor treating my dog even

Love the WestsTigers
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 7:12 pm

alexaki wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
tigerlogic wrote:Given it's his hamstring, I wouldn't bring him back a week before a bye... Let him come back the week after the bye
Look I'll be honest I don't think we can win without Gavet v Souths

I think the forwards looked stale on Sunday and we need some impact asap
We need to go back to the bench AND rotation that was killing it for the first 5 rounds....

Tapau
Gavet
Ava
Sue.

Our bench has lost alot of punch since we went away from this combination and rotation
But what about my boy Austin?
The Pensioner is still playing so he cant start :( and Bench is all he can manage

Club Sandwich
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 7:16 pm

lathami wrote:Fair point about the two points!!
But I believe our position on the table is more due to the assistants rather than the coach!?!?!!!
By all reports, it was toddy that got tedesco back!!
And I still say apart from the success of tapau the only other guy Harry's brought to the club is the great lulia!!!! Great eye for talent??
All sheens crew really, let's be honest!! Can we??
Arent you forgetting Patty Richards? He's been one of the best buys of the season. Rock solid.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

alexaki

Unread post by alexaki » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 7:22 pm

white wrote:Anasta said on sterlos program on fox that gavet was still a couple of weeks away and that was last wednesday night. 11 weeks it could be for a grade 1 hamstring strain. If you pay peanuts you get monkeys and that is why my friends I have private health insurance. I wouldnt want the tigers doctor treating my dog even
I bet your dog doesn't have health insurance.

lathami

Unread post by lathami » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 7:30 pm

True, but he was originally a sheens man.
He didn't return because of potter, he returned because he wanted a few years back with the club to show his kids and return home!!!!
If potter had an idea?!?! Koro would be playing ahead of nofo, he has to his form is out of control, seriously how can u not pick him ??????
I love nofo but his form has been down, 3 try's down his side last week, koro can't do worst than that!!
Again potter can't make the hard decisions!!!!
Don't get me started on Austin and Anasta!!! How many try assists for Anasta this year two?????????????????

white
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by white » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 7:54 pm

I have insurance for everything. Rspca insurance for my two king charles caviliers at 80 a month. As i said we run on a inferior budget and must accept that mistakes have been made. Unfortunately money buys better treatments and recovery times. Thats why I have private insurance. You pay for what you get and we have monkeys . I am a health professional

happy tiger
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 7:59 pm

How the hell did we get onto pets private insurance

Lets hope Gavet is a unnamed smokey , unusual the 19 and 20 jerseys have been left blank ......

Russell
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 125 times

Unread post by Russell » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 8:00 pm

lathami wrote:True, but he was originally a sheens man.
He didn't return because of potter, he returned because he wanted a few years back with the club to show his kids and return home!!!!
If potter had an idea?!?! Koro would be playing ahead of nofo, he has to his form is out of control, seriously how can u not pick him ??????
I love nofo but his form has been down, 3 try's down his side last week, koro can't do worst than that!!
Again potter can't make the hard decisions!!!!
Don't get me started on Austin and Anasta!!! How many try assists for Anasta this year two?????????????????
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but...

Credit where credit is due. Potter brought Richards to the club and you can put all your reasons as to why, but it was Potter that brought him to the Tigers.

Potter is also the head coach - he makes the decisions ( takes advice yes - but the buck stops with him). He was crucified by the Potter haters last year and he gets the accolades this year from me. Fans need to be fair with this guy. He has brought a team from almost last to being in the top four. Oh! right - it was all Sheens doing right? Don't think so.

No pleasing some people.

Yossarian
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 115 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 8:23 pm

white wrote:Anasta said on sterlos program on fox that gavet was still a couple of weeks away and that was last wednesday night. 11 weeks it could be for a grade 1 hamstring strain. If you pay peanuts you get monkeys and that is why my friends I have private health insurance. I wouldnt want the tigers doctor treating my dog even
On what basis are you making that defamatory statement? Why do you believe it is the fault of the club doctor? I'm not sure who our current club doctor is but generally they've been well respected medical professionals.

Also suggesting doctors and other medical employees in the public system are somehow inferior in simply absurd. I have private health insurance too - generally the chief benefit is time rather than quality of doctors.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 224 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 9:43 pm

LaT

Unread post by LaT » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:03 pm

The amount of fans with medical degrees in here is amazing!
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by southerntiger » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:10 pm

LaT wrote:The amount of fans with medical degrees in here is amazing!
Yep has always amazed me too.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by Defiant » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 12:16 am

Well according the the night with the coaches thread Gavet tore his hemmy off the bone.

I knew things were worse then reported when a poster on this forum saw him barely walking the week before the bye.

TigerSJ
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 13 times

Unread post by TigerSJ » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 12:28 am

The injury report had Gavet right to play last week. As he didn't get a run in NSW Cup they must have decided he needed more time. You would expect him to play NSW Cup this week since he's not on the NRL bench. Looking at our bench we look a little light on against the Rabbits pack - I fear our pack could get smashed by 'team Burgess'.

Earlier this season Gavet and Taupau were coming on and really giving us a lift with their aggression, hard running and quick play the balls. As a team we had that roll on over the advantage line that is very hard to stop. It gave our backs much more time and space, even Robbie at dummy half was benefiting as he was able to dart out and find some gaps. In the last month or more that has disappeared and our few recent wins have not been nearly as convincing. We need to get back to that style of footy if we are to remain in the eight. Our current style of footy will not cut it at the business end against any quality team.

P.S. Please don't get me started on Anasta!

happy tiger
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 1:06 am

Look this annoying , they said he had a grade 1 tear and now they are saying in the night with the coaches he tore it off the bone

Well tearing it off the bone and grade one tear are at opposite ends of the spectrum

tig_prmz
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 20 times

Unread post by tig_prmz » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 1:14 pm

happy tiger wrote:Look this annoying , they said he had a grade 1 tear and now they are saying in the night with the coaches he tore it off the bone

Well tearing it off the bone and grade one tear are at opposite ends of the spectrum
When did they say it's a grade 1?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

bp tiger
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by bp tiger » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 2:51 pm

LaT wrote:The amount of fans with medical degrees in here is amazing!
if u have been around football for many years , u get to know what certain injuries require to heal. having played and had many hamstring injuries and having been with a A-grade team now for 12 years as a trainer I think I know a bit about hamstrings and we get our players back quicker than what they do at the tigers. And we don't get to work on them 7 days a week and not with all the gear they have, so what's going wrong.

Sully

Unread post by Sully » Wed 11 Jun, 2014 3:38 pm

I truly believe we need his go forward and do hope he is a late inclusion as the State Cup side has the bye this weekend so he will miss at least two more weeks of NRL if he does not play this week.

Potter is the head coach and as such we need to get behind the team and stop looking for rubbish to complain about.

We are two points off the lead ( bit and I for one am extremely pleased on where I thought we may be this year.

Credit is paid where it is due to the coach and the players and they look happy working together and I have said before Potter made the hard call with Benji who was very influential with the Tigers and we also see what Ashyford has done at the Sharks so we have to accept this is a work in progress and may take some time but I am happy where we're headed.

Go Tigers

Return to “Round 14: Wests Tigers vs South Sydney Rabbitohs”