Braith Anasta

MightyMaggy

Re: Braith Anasta

Post by MightyMaggy » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 4:49 pm

larrycorowa wrote:Things were going great until Anasta gets the ball on our 30m line and kicks it into the opposition. We then didn't get out of our own area for another 30mins......FFS, happens every week. Absolute liability. I called him a 6pt handicap for our team, tonight the way it played out it was more like 12pts.

Potter should get Austin to train at 6 for the next two weeks and give him first crack against Manly. Problem with Austin is that he is more a running 6 and without Farah it means Brooks is our only kicking and organising option. Anyway he cant be much worse then Anasta and deserves his crack and if he doesnt work out, time to blood Moses.
If you were to look at his games for Penrith's NSW Cup last year you would have seen that he was their kicker and the play-maker for much of the game time. In the Tigers NSW Cup this year, he has been a kicker and play-maker for them.
He may be a "running 6", but he sure has the ability to be the number 6 for our NRL team.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 5:17 pm

Muffstar wrote:He could not lead a dog around a park let alone a football team, offers nothing I am afraid.
well thats the sad reality
The worst thing about Anasta is he sunk us plenty of times when he was in his prime..

I just wish he could at least give us one season of his best like he had given to the Dogs and the Roosters .

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 5:30 pm

I have this awful gut wrenching feeling that this may not be Anastacia's last year for us .... Hasn't the retirement age been lifted to 70 ??

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 7:01 pm

Braith was wearing a roosters coloured tie last night on fox ..just thought I would throw that in .

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 7:13 pm

How correct was Rosterman....all is forgiven.....

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 7:28 pm

Snake wrote:Braith was wearing a roosters coloured tie last night on fox ..just thought I would throw that in .
was it an official one? coulda just been a coincidence, just cause i wear blue and gold doesnt make me a parra supporter ;)
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 7:41 pm

pHyR3 wrote:
Snake wrote:Braith was wearing a roosters coloured tie last night on fox ..just thought I would throw that in .
was it an official one? coulda just been a coincidence, just cause i wear blue and gold doesnt make me a parra supporter ;)
Are you sure your not a parra supporter , I thought it was a fox clothing thing ,I pointed it out and we had a bit of a laugh ..me thinks Braith still wishes.

galea#11

Post by galea#11 » Mon 16 Jun, 2014 4:16 pm

I'm betting coach self preservation will kick in now there will b a change at 6

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Mon 16 Jun, 2014 5:04 pm

It's time for Moses and Koro now. These kids simply have too much talent and cannot be held back any longer.

If there is an argument that Anasta is in the side for his experience and guidance then it would seem logical to put him at lock while Brooks and Moses are the halves so he could help the both of them develop.