Cut Lawrence!!

stevetiger

Re: Cut Lawrence!!

Unread post by stevetiger » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 9:57 pm

Tigerspirit wrote:
stevetiger wrote:I like Lawrence and I think with some really well structured plays he can still give us a lot of value. I also think that he really puts in.

In saying all of that I think Simona should have been our left centre all season and Koro should be outside him.
Decide which opinion you like??
Simona should be our left centre. There is no other spot for Lawrence.
Last edited by stevetiger on Sat 14 Jun, 2014 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Milky
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by Milky » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 9:58 pm

1. Tedesco
2. Koroibete
3. Simona
4. Nofoaluma
5. Richards

GUESS WHO IS MISSING?

dazza65
Been liked: 20 times

Unread post by dazza65 » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 9:58 pm

Most Of them were poor......no need to bust a blood vessel.... It happens. This time last year we would take where we are now no arguments

And we are still going better than the sharkies

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
----------------------------------------------
Tigers?!? - Driven mad since - 1969-201?

stevetiger

Unread post by stevetiger » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:01 pm

Milky wrote:1. Tedesco
2. Koroibete
3. Simona
4. Nofoaluma
5. Richards

GUESS WHO IS MISSING?
This should be our backline. Moses should be at 6 and obviously Brooks at 7. Pick a big pack with 4 forwards on the bench. I think we can do really well with that team.

Black'n'White
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Black'n'White » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:03 pm

Coasttiger wrote:Calm down kids. He is not the only one having a bad one tonight. Just one of those nights.

it wasnt just one of those nights... I had the knives out for him for a long time, put them away, but am beginning to think the few games that he put together that had me thinking twice, he was playing out of his skin... where I was thinking he had finally found a professional level standard again.

"One of those nights" happens when you have a solid standard game and your quality drops occasionally. Chris has a below par of standard of football for years now, and we praise him for the games he actually plays at a professional level.

Take him out the back and park a slug behind his ear already.

Coasttiger

Unread post by Coasttiger » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:05 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
Coasttiger wrote:Calm down kids. He is not the only one having a bad one tonight. Just one of those nights.

it wasnt just one of those nights... I had the knives out for him for a long time, put them away, but am beginning to think the few games that he put together that had me thinking twice, he was playing out of his skin... where I was thinking he had finally found a professional level standard again.

"One of those nights" happens when you have a solid standard game and your quality drops occasionally. Chris has a below par of standard of football for years now, and we praise him for the games he actually plays at a professional level.

Glad your on our side mate. Good positive comments!

littletiger

Unread post by littletiger » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:09 pm

South's coach would drop him after tonight.

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:12 pm

As sure as the morning follows night Potter will against Canberra;

1. Select Lawrence again.
2, Select Anasta again.
3. Not bring in a new centre.
4. Keep Koro in State Cup.
5. Keep Moses in State Cup.
6. Keep Lodge in NYC.

Tonight's bench was the weakest we have fielded all season. It was a very light weight bench when everybody except Potter knew we needed some weight to at least try and match the Souths heavyweight juggernaut. It was an embarrassment to field three hookers in this match. No use checking the selections on Tuesday week as it is very unlikely to have much change (except for injuries). Potter is not one to introduce any flair into his team.

grahamr

Unread post by grahamr » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:13 pm

I just heard on the wrap up on tv that Lawrence had a "bump".....was it on his head!!! Did he get it running into the wall in the sheds, cause he surely didn't, do enough to get it on the field

Black'n'White
Has liked: 7 times

Unread post by Black'n'White » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:27 pm

Coasttiger wrote:
Black'n'White wrote:

Glad your on our side mate. Good positive comments!

I wish I was as delusional as you are... though this is professional sport, at a highly paid level, and i cannot think of any job where being as absolutely incompetent as he showed to be tonight would have any other human being in a job tomorrow. There isnt a rational though process that could come to any other conclusion.

Either cut back on the meds you are on, otherwise if you are sober, see a doctor for something really strong. You obviously need something done to bring you back to reality either way.

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by Defiant » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 11:30 pm

Been calling for Lawrence to go for two years(breaks my heart truly) and unforced errors tonight cost us big time.

C'mon Potter do the right thing!

Pick it on form and Milky's backline is the go.

Moses or Austin 6.

Eddie

Unread post by Eddie » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 11:34 pm

Some people make me laugh always hinting that he is coming good.

The guy is an embarrassment as a first grade rugby league player. Has been for 18 months. I mean he dropped 5 balls tonight, people were laughing at him in the stands.

Someone put him out of his misery.

Tigersman

Unread post by Tigersman » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 11:44 pm

I am so over Lawrence it's not funny how many tries does he ruin on our left edge...
Our Backline for round 16 should be 1.Teddy 2.Koroibete 3.Nofo 4.Simona 5.Richards Simona has scored 14 tries in 14 games at left centre and only 1 try in 9 games at right centre brooks only plays on the left side and that's why Richards and Lawrence always get the quality ball Anasta controls the right side and he is just an awful organiser so everytime Simona or Nofo get the ball the ball they have no space to run...
Tigersman since 2013!

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by Defiant » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 11:52 pm

Just remembered all the hospital passes he threw to richards as well. His losing his judgment as well.

69-05-41

Unread post by 69-05-41 » Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:07 am

Lawrence is our new Fitzhenry, he can't get dropped no matter how pathetic he becomes. Off to ESL Chris.

LCA
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by LCA » Sat 14 Jun, 2014 6:58 am

I hope Chris has the sense to recognise his days are over as an NRL centre. I hope the ESL are scouting him right now. Maybe offer him in a package deal with Galloway. In a crucial game like this, with our leader and young gun forward both missing, surely this is where the experienced guys like Lawrence and Galloway have to be at their best. But, ....no. Yet again, they under-performed when it really mattered.

Black Orange White

Unread post by Black Orange White » Sat 14 Jun, 2014 7:45 am

He should have been dropped round 1 last year along with his buddy Braith. That's not even a hindsight view, both have been trash for a long time. This team just loves carrying passengers week in and week out.

eyewonder
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by eyewonder » Sat 14 Jun, 2014 8:09 am

i suggested two months ago that a move to England would be good for both chris and the tigers.

he was young when he came into first grade and needs to do a pat Richards.get out and see the world and play a bit of footy.
he deserves to be treated well . his best days are behind him.

Return to “Round 16: Wests Tigers vs Canberra Raiders”