Matty Lodge

stevetiger

Re: Matty Lodge

Post by stevetiger » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 7:51 pm

king sirro wrote:Here's a tip Irvine, save your criticism of Potter for semi justifiable things and you may just make some sense. The same vendetta and boring posts makes people not even listen anymore.
Its freaken annoying.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 7:55 pm

I thought Matty Lodge went great today . He showed more effort and talent than Groat ever did .
He'll be a keeper I reckon .

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 7:59 pm

Irvine wrote:I didn't see anything special in Lodge today but I did see something special in Brown and Koroibete
two players who Potter dislikes. I bet Brown would have played today if Payten was coach.
Every.

Damn.

Post.

:deadhorse:

I have gone now from thinking maybe Potter slept with your missus to I HOPE Potter slept with your missus.
I actually went back and checked - did you know out of your last 36 posts, only 3 weren't having a dig at Mick Potter?

only 3 out of 36.

Seriously man, let it go!

Lodge was miles ahead of Groat, on par with Brown, and Koro - wtf... Koro isn't even a front rower!

Get a clue mate.
Last edited by underdog on Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:01 pm

underdog wrote:
Irvine wrote:I didn't see anything special in Lodge today but I did see something special in Brown and Koroibete
two players who Potter dislikes. I bet Brown would have played today if Payten was coach.
Every.

Damn.

Post.

I have gone now from thinking maybe Potter slept with your missus to I HOPE Potter slept with your missus.

Let it go!

Lodge was miles ahead of Groat, on par with Brown, and Koro - wtf... Koro isn't even a front rower!

Get a clue mate.
Could Irvine be Sheens?

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:04 pm

sorry snake, I edited the post. :P

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:08 pm

Snake wrote:
underdog wrote:
Every.

Damn.

Post.

Let it go!

Get a clue mate.
Could Irvine be Sheens?
I think he's a bitter junior that who couldnt cut the mustard was cut by Potter before the 20s while his mates made it

haberfield tiger

Post by haberfield tiger » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:18 pm

was at the game looked great out there. big tough guy. can only get better... Great addition to squad..

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:36 pm

underdog wrote:
Every.

Damn.

Post.

I actually went back and checked - did you know out of your last 36 posts, only 3 weren't having a dig at Mick Potter?

only 3 out of 36.

Get a clue mate.

lmao...i hope he slept with his missus too.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

krayola

Post by krayola » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 9:08 pm

Reminded me of the debuts of Nofoaluma, Sue and Ava - guys that looked comfortable enough immediately and that we can foreseeably rely upon for the next few seasons to do their thing. And he's younger and bigger. Can't wait to see him get another crack.

Unlike a Luani or a Spence he's more than just determination. Guy has talent.
One of my sources is Pascoe

willow

Post by willow » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 9:25 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Snake wrote:
underdog wrote:
Every.

Damn.

Post.

Let it go!

Get a clue mate.
Could Irvine be Sheens?
I think he's a bitter junior that who couldnt cut the mustard was cut by Potter before the 20s while his mates made it
Could be the call of the year there Ink :lol:

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 9:55 pm

underdog wrote:
Every.

Damn.

Post.

only 3 out of 36.

Get a clue mate.[/quote

Sounds like half the forum re Sheens.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 10:07 pm

He impressed me. Will be a great replacement for Keith.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 10:07 pm

The guy presence demands to be in first grade.

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 10:10 pm

underdog wrote: I actually went back and checked - did you know out of your last 36 posts, only 3 weren't having a dig at Mick Potter?
You read 36 of irvine's posts. All in one go.
Yikes!
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 10:11 pm

I see now why he debuted so quickly after arriving. Thought it might have been a bit early, but he's got almost every facet of his game at a reasonable standard for FG. still a long way to go (obviously) but a great start.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 10:26 pm

underdog wrote: I have gone now from thinking maybe Potter slept with your missus to I HOPE Potter slept with your missus.
sorry irvine, but omg. that was bloody hilarious!

:roll

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 10:37 pm

Was really impressed with Ava today as well. I really feel he's a starting prop with the way he plays. I think Woods/Ava/Taupau/Lodge is the prop rotation moving forward. Galloway to the bench or out completely with Gavet to come back.

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 10:44 pm

I thought he was pretty good. Then again, the young guys always put in a dig and perform well.