CRAP TEAM & ATTACK

Black'n'White

Re: CRAP TEAM & ATTACK

Post by Black'n'White » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:32 pm

Newtown wrote:
TigerWoods wrote:
Okay lets assume Potter wants to drop Lawrence and Lulia....who does he bring in to replace them...?.
I think I said this in the 'Options' thread. Ive copied/pasted it here:

1. Moses
2. Nofo
3. Fine
4. Tukafeka
5. Richards

Lawrence on the bench (last chance saloon).

Another option could be Nofo at FB, Moses goes to 5/8 (depending on the latest with Anasta) and we leave Lawrence in at 4 with Fine. Tukafeka sits on the bench ready to take his chance if any other back gets injured (God forbid) or Lawrence has another Barry Crocker.
I think that you being unkind to other players and kind to Lawrence by offering him the bench. Why does he need another chance without proving himself in State Cup?[/quote]

I think people are looking past the obvious... Halatau, he played centre for us in 05. Think about it, Lawrence is a fringe running second rower more than a centre, Dene could at the very least fill that role for us but at a professional standard. We are flush with prop depth, and having Siro, Austin, Halatau and Noffa as well, we would be starting with a whole bunch of competent utilities on the park and could run a bigger bench.

We had 2 on debut this week in Lodge and Moses. You shouldnt really throw any more into the mix.... with the power of foresight we obviously should have, but its generally not the done thing.

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:34 pm

So after 2/3 of the season completed we are equal fourth on the ladder by competition points and Potter can't coach. Forget about the long injury list and rep players. Potter can't coach.

After a win this forum bubbles with confidence. After a loss the sky is falling.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:48 pm

cqtiger wrote:So after 2/3 of the season completed we are equal fourth on the ladder by competition points and Potter can't coach. Forget about the long injury list and rep players. Potter can't coach.

After a win this forum bubbles with confidence. After a loss the sky is falling.

emotions not intellect

its normal

its all good.

Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:49 pm

Potter is a different story.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 8:58 pm

it is what it is

our time will come

the potential is in place

we all know that

we have the ammunition

we just need that light

LaT

Post by LaT » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 9:11 pm

We have a good game, Potter needs to go.

We have a bad game, Potter needs to go.

I'm sensing a recurring theme.....
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sun 06 Jul, 2014 9:22 pm

hahahaha i love this forum sometimes.

drop lulia and lawrence. okay. and then what? fine and taukafua? well, ones a solid reserve grader just like Lulia. The other is a winger who would be way out of his depth at a new position (one of the hardest defensively) in FG.

If you think Potter was responsible for Richards' shocker, Farah/Woods not being there and mistakes from EVERYONE including the golden boy Luke Brooks then you've got rocks in your head.

Do you think the roosters fans are calling for trent robinson's head after last week? well...actually, if this forums anything to go by they probably are. but the point is, coaches look for consistency in a team. And dropping half the team for no apparent reason and promoting youngsters leads to something similar to the tigers in 2013. And i'd prefer NOT finishing 15th if that's alright with you guys.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."