*live game thread*

thesquid

Re: *live game thread*

Post by thesquid » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:39 pm

I haven't given up on the team, but I have dam well had enough of the reffing and a video ref who has slow-mow and still cant get it right.

Citizen Tiger

Post by Citizen Tiger » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:40 pm

The definition of insanity is repeating the same behaviours believing you'll get a different outcome. Potter has proven he's not the man to take this club forward

TJL

Post by TJL » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:40 pm

Nothing worse than being flogged by Manly.

Markusdbr

Post by Markusdbr » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:41 pm

Hope manly score 50 it may take that kick in the teeth before Tigers realise they have issues

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by clokan » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:45 pm

Citizen Tiger wrote:The definition of insanity is repeating the same behaviours believing you'll get a different outcome. Potter has proven he's not the man to take this club forward
You're maybe right, but its not his fault we knocked on and gave away stupid penalties.

TJL

Post by TJL » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:46 pm

They are still in contention for the spoon BTW and after that performance who would bet on them winning another game? Sure Hayne is pathetic but he didn't drop balls or fall off pathetically in defence.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:47 pm

Citizen Tiger wrote:The definition of insanity is repeating the same behaviours believing you'll get a different outcome. Potter has proven he's not the man to take this club forward
Who is CT....?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Eye Of Wests Tigers

Post by Eye Of Wests Tigers » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:48 pm

I would like Potter and Farah to go mental in the post match press conference. Take the 10K fine, let the NRL and Kevin "I love my fake tan" Shayne Hayne know that tonight was taking the piss, an absolute joke of a game, ruined by incompetent and terrible referees. Surely, I mean surely, we have all the technology in the world for this game, and he doesn't go to the video referee. The one time a referee DOESN'T go to the video referee. Ruined the game in only the second minute. Therefore, please Mr. Potter break out of this shell of yours and like the great Geoff Toovey once said... There needs to be an investigation!

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:48 pm

TIGER wrote:I'd like to see Brooks tackle stats tonight, he's attempted a few but haven't seen him complete many.
10 tackles, 4 missed.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:48 pm

Can't wait for the pressor and hear the same ole rhetoric

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:50 pm

the third wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
"innsaneink" wrote:
"MacDougall" wrote:I think a lot of this can be blamed on Potter. Our threequarter line selections are diabolical and our lack of speed out wide is costing us a lot.
What would you do?
Kept and played Koroibete a long time ago. Played Fine instead of Lulia. There are options.
Koro was tried and failed. Wrecking ball in attack and can't defend or catch a bomb. Opposition coaches worked him out a long time ago. Can't comment on fine though

What crap are you analysing???
Koro has been amazing you fuckin idiot its tossers like you that pushed him away and your left with this farmhouse

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:51 pm

everett wrote:Could Nofo play full back. He is dangerous when he injects himself?

Just a thought
Nofo is running on one leg... Has been for most of the year

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:52 pm

Eye Of Wests Tigers wrote:I would like Potter and Farah to go mental in the post match press conference. Take the 10K fine, let the NRL and Kevin "I love my fake tan" Shayne Hayne know that tonight was taking the piss, an absolute joke of a game, ruined by incompetent and terrible referees. Surely, I mean surely, we have all the technology in the world for this game, and he doesn't go to the video referee. The one time a referee DOESN'T go to the video referee. Ruined the game in only the second minute. Therefore, please Mr. Potter break out of this shell of yours and like the great Geoff Toovey once said... There needs to be an investigation!
The team played crap ... We should be more piss## off about that

monkey

Post by monkey » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:56 pm

I hope potter and robbie grow a set of nuts and tear hayne a new vagina dead set worst reffereeing I have seen

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:57 pm

We will struggle to win another game we've been very lucky the few wins we did scrape in the last 8 weeks or so. We're pretty far off the pace we came out of the blocks strong but that was just a flash in the pan, we're slowly getting worse as the year wears on, our great hope brooks has hit the wall, looks like the nrl slog is starting to show on him. Unless we can get some speed into our backline 2015 isnt really looking all that flash either

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 9:58 pm

We are 3 lucky wins from out last 11 games....

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 10:03 pm

TIGER wrote:We will struggle to win another game we've been very lucky the few wins we did scrape in the last 8 weeks or so. We're pretty far off the pace we came out of the blocks strong but that was just a flash in the pan, we're slowly getting worse as the year wears on, our great hope brooks has hit the wall, looks like the nrl slog is starting to show on him. Unless we can get some speed into our backline 2015 isnt really looking all that flash either
Tedesco and Simona have plenty of speed so not too concerned about 2015. Rest of this year looks pretty tough though....

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 10:08 pm

I am very disappointed with Potter's complete lack of enthusiasm to face well known issues (including selecting slow incapable centres) which has brought the team to this stage. We have certainly gone backwards to the point where our first grade side would be lucky to be competitive with any other team in the competition. What is the next step?