Shayne Hayne to State Cup

softlaw

Re: Shayne Hayne to State Cup

Post by softlaw » Mon 21 Jul, 2014 7:47 pm

I just got a reply to my complaint to the nrl about the incompetent moron hayne. Not a lot else they could say I suppose

Thanks for your email.

We accept your frustration and appreciate your views, however the referees are highly trained and they work very hard to enforce the rules consistently and fairly in difficult, high-pressure situations.

All referees are held accountable for what they do and face close scrutiny of their performance including an extensive review process after each game.

Shayne is one of our leading and most experienced referees. If he is in form, we would anticipate he will play a key role in the finals.

You are of course perfectly entitled to a view on his performance this season, and I will ensure your comments are recorded.

Thanks again for writing in, and for your support of the game.

Kind regards

Rachel
Supporter Liaison
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Mon 21 Jul, 2014 7:51 pm

A key role in the finals no doubt,

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 21 Jul, 2014 7:53 pm

softlaw wrote:I just got a reply to my complaint to the nrl about the incompetent moron hayne. Not a lot else they could say I suppose

Thanks for your email.

We accept your frustration and appreciate your views, however the referees are highly trained and they work very hard to enforce the rules consistently and fairly in difficult, high-pressure situations.

All referees are held accountable for what they do and face close scrutiny of their performance including an extensive review process after each game.

Shayne is one of our leading and most experienced referees. If he is in form, we would anticipate he will play a key role in the finals.

You are of course perfectly entitled to a view on his performance this season, and I will ensure your comments are recorded.

Thanks again for writing in, and for your support of the game.

Kind regards

Rachel
Supporter Liaison
Let Rachel now they are taking the soft option and we want a stoning organized for Leichardt Oval asap

The club could make serious money for selling fake beards and some solid rocks

Look every time I have dealt with the NRL I have found them very professional and extremely helpful

Its just a pity the refs can't learn about competency and accountability

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 02 Aug, 2014 8:26 pm

haha...Hayne sprung lieing thru his teeth on national TV for all to see.

TigersBra

Post by TigersBra » Sun 03 Aug, 2014 10:05 am

He's an arrogant [automatically edited], thinks his eyes are too good for the Video Ref to check. #loser

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
"In Mick We Trust"

TigersBra

Post by TigersBra » Sun 03 Aug, 2014 10:05 am

He's an arrogant [automatically edited], thinks his eyes are too good for the Video Ref to check. #loser

"In Mick We Trust"

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 03 Aug, 2014 10:32 am

innsaneink wrote:haha...Hayne sprung lieing thru his teeth on national TV for all to see.
Did something happen last night to further enhance his reputation ??

Tony33

Post by Tony33 » Sun 03 Aug, 2014 11:38 am

happy tiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:haha...Hayne sprung lieing thru his teeth on national TV for all to see.
Did something happen last night to further enhance his reputation ??
The dragons recieved a penalty for the roosters being inside the 10 and were allowed to take a quick tap which they eventually scored off. When Anthony Minechello questioned him he claimed it was for the markers not being square (blatant lie) with mini going on to state "you keep getting it wrong".

Shayne hayne has to be the ben roberts of the refeering team. Has no bloody idea

2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 03 Aug, 2014 11:43 am

Well as long as he is consistently bad that's all that matters

Wouldn't want him favouring one over the other

Maybe we should rename him Horrible Hayne instead Hometown Hayne