Referees!!!!

weststigers
Been liked: 1 time

Referees!!!!

Unread post by weststigers » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 8:47 pm

Seriously! I don't like to blame the refs, but they have had a shocker.

The ones that stand out:

1. Nofoaluma scores and called no try
2. Jesse Sue pass called a knock-on when he passed it back
3. Sironen tackled in the air and should have been our penalty

AND It's only half time....

tigerbenji
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by tigerbenji » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 8:48 am

What are you People complaining about, Its the West Tigers, Calls always go against us. The Refs always go to the 3rd Ref but not to-night, I have had enough oif theses incompetent Bastards. :deadhorse:

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 224 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 9:50 am

Matt Checchin was dumped to reserve grade last week after his game reffing us v raiders in Rd 16...though not sure why, memory bad

I doubt Hayne will be punted he's seen as ''one of their best'

Love the WestsTigers
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 10:00 am

Can i say this, i hate Shane Hayne . (My mrs knows how i feel about this man)
I have watched so many games where he has ref'd in our games and ALWAYS without failed screwed us up..

I know it will be a even tougher day for us when i see him as the ref.

I dont mind Shortall , Chicken legs Checchin , Suttor, Klein

Can pass Maxwell, Cummins and Badger ..

hobbo
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 94 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 10:09 am

We need to go back to one ref , when a test match is played there's only one ref and you don't see howlers like we did last night . If we're to use a video referee it must be used for EVERYTHING !
Including forward passes , even if the games takes longer they need to get it right !
Watching the game as a kid with one ref and no video refs I can't for the life of me, remember howlers like we get week in week out these days !
It's a complete farce !!!!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

lathami

Unread post by lathami » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 10:15 am

Unfortunately,
I will now look who is refereeing our games before going to the games from now on!!!!!!!!!!
I am sick of it, when that hayne arrogant waynker or chicken legs is calling our game, I will not attend!!
I went last night and as soon as I saw the king of arrogance was there, I said that it was time to go home. At half time I could not take it any more, and left because of that idiot.
Now I know we may not have one the game anyway, but anything could have happened after the nofa try!!!?!!
Just basic refereeing, how can you f##k that up!!! :bash :bash
Its time to through the 10 grant on the table, and tell them how it is........... :wtf :wtf

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:40 am

Hayne was disgraceful last night. What is going on with the Nrl refereeing?? It' getting worse every year. Their incompetence shows through in every single game played. In Geoff Toovies words " Theres got to be an investigation in to this" this people are getting paid thousands of dollars for each game they officiate. Its a joke. Refs should be accountable for their performances. Imo. If they stuff up they should be demoted and fined as well.
Also the video ref. has got to be utilised a lot more when it comes to big stuff ups like Haynes last night.

spearby

Unread post by spearby » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:20 pm

referees are shocking since the 2 refs started the linesman only wants to put the flag up for kicks at goal or when the ball is kicked out over the side line , last night when nofoaluma no try fair dinkum the linesman was 6 feet away and wouldn't make a call , every one is frightened to make a call but when they should use the video they don't use it what the bloody hell is going on, crowds are down people are sick of the way the games are being refereed ,a good game being slaughtered bad officials

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by mike » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 3:40 pm

lathami wrote:Unfortunately,
I will now look who is refereeing our games before going to the games from now on!!!!!!!!!!
That's my thought exactly. I will be checking to see who the ref is before the game. Not at all confident if it is Hayne.

Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

westTAHger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by westTAHger » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 3:50 pm

something suspicious about a ref whose first two initials are " Ha" and them being the ref for games of manly v- wests-tigers. :evil:
look back over the decades and you will see my point.

to me it's simple, they don't want us, the working class team, to beat the more affluent, pretty boys /silvertail teams. :oops:
Last edited by westTAHger on Sat 12 Jul, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold

" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie

Cosimo_Zaretti
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Sat 12 Jul, 2014 3:53 pm

hobbo2803 wrote: Watching the game as a kid with one ref and no video refs I can't for the life of me, remember howlers like we get week in week out these days !
It's a complete farce !!!!

Standard of refereeing back in the semi-pro days was appalling. Go to Youtube and watch some Tigers or Magpies games in the 80's, so much garbage used to go unchecked. What's changed is the expectation on referees to get it right now that every game is televised with plenty of camera angles.

Return to “Round 18: Wests Tigers vs Manly Sea Eagles”