Brett stewart knees

tottie

Brett stewart knees

Unread post by tottie » Sun 13 Jul, 2014 5:14 pm

His knees into noufa when he scored were slater like. Has anyone heard it discussed by the media. He should get atleast 1 week.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

tigermaniac

Unread post by tigermaniac » Sun 13 Jul, 2014 5:22 pm

tottie wrote:His knees into noufa when he scored were slater like. Has anyone heard it discussed by the media. He should get atleast 1 week.

I seen that to. The question is how did the video ref miss it. Rules are rules and in that situation I thought at least one of the officials would have brought it up, but because Nofoluama got up they let it slide. Time to drug test the clowns, but first take their heaters away from the boxes, these guys are getting way to comfortable.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 278 times
Been liked: 225 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sun 13 Jul, 2014 5:31 pm

Yeh i noticed it at the time think I mentioned it in game thread...it will be swept under

tottie

Unread post by tottie » Sun 13 Jul, 2014 5:34 pm

tigermaniac wrote:
tottie wrote:His knees into noufa when he scored were slater like. Has anyone heard it discussed by the media. He should get atleast 1 week.

I seen that to. The question is how did the video ref miss it. Rules are rules and in that situation I thought at least one of the officials would have brought it up, but because Nofoluama got up they let it slide. Time to drug test the clowns, but first take their heaters away from the boxes, these guys are getting way to comfortable.

I couldn't believe ch 9 and officials missed it, wish we could post pics on here i have a screenshot photo which would guarantee a week holiday for the grub.

yeti
Been liked: 16 times

Unread post by yeti » Sun 13 Jul, 2014 6:04 pm

Brett Stewart is everybody's darling at the moment. Nothing will happen.

Marshall_magic
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by Marshall_magic » Sun 13 Jul, 2014 6:51 pm

The Stewarts and the Slaters of the world don't get pinged for that, they wait for someone like Bryce Gibbs to do it and make an example out of him.

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 13 Jul, 2014 7:53 pm

yeti wrote:Brett Stewart is everybody's darling at the moment. Nothing will happen.
Why are the referees afraid of Toovey?

hobbo
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 97 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 13 Jul, 2014 8:05 pm

Newtown wrote:
yeti wrote:Brett Stewart is everybody's darling at the moment. Nothing will happen.
Why are the referees afraid of Toovey?
They're afraid of Toovey because Toovey's not afraid to speak his mind . When Toovey has a rant the media love it & it's headlines for the next week. Which makes the referees and the NRL more incompetent than what they already are .. IMO .

EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

jirskyr
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 133 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Sun 13 Jul, 2014 10:55 pm

Marshall_magic wrote:The Stewarts and the Slaters of the world don't get pinged for that, they wait for someone like Bryce Gibbs to do it and make an example out of him.
I don't think there is an occurrence off the footy field that ever angered me as much as that penalty. Blokes left and right kneeing and sliding into players, they made a special law to stop Slater doing it, and Gibbs gets 3 weeks for one of the most innocuous incidents of the time. And he copped Luke Burt, he should have been given a medal.

Return to “Round 18: Wests Tigers vs Manly Sea Eagles”