Final result-v- bulldogs

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Final result-v- bulldogs

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 20 Jul, 2014 6:15 pm

bp tiger wrote:with the way potter sets up his attack we will only get bet by 80 00 nil . gee I hope iam wrong but I cannot see any other result . Potter is useless as attack eking coaching . and he even worst un defences.
I think you owe Potter an apology, especially with regards to attacking coaching.

Poppa

Unread post by Poppa » Sun 20 Jul, 2014 7:35 pm

What a great win by West Tigers.
On this performance can we get into the finals?
I'd like to say YES.
Everyone played well against a top side.
Well done all.

:sign: :righton:
Cheers Poppa

happy tiger
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Mon 21 Jul, 2014 6:36 pm

formerguest wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Lose and we are gone , I will run naked down Goondoon St (main street of Gladstone ) if we lose on Sunday and still make the Top 8
We had better win this week, else the township of Gladstone will be death riding WT for the remaining rounds.

The thought of a self described, somewhat overweight forty five year old trundling naked down their Main Street could possibly prove too much for some.
The people of Gladstone are thankful to the WT's and probably even more thankful to the Chihuahuas for their inept performance

Russell
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 126 times

Unread post by Russell » Mon 21 Jul, 2014 6:52 pm

bp tiger wrote:with the way potter sets up his attack we will only get bet by 80 00 nil . gee I hope iam wrong but I cannot see any other result . Potter is useless as attack eking coaching . and he even worst un defences.
Yep he is really bad - hope he is bad next week as well.

Return to “Round 19: Wests Tigers vs Bulldogs”