The Game Plan against Saints

User avatar
TIGERS
Member
Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu 04 Feb, 2010 7:30 pm

Re: The Game Plan against Saints

Post by TIGERS » Fri 25 Jul, 2014 9:54 pm

We've got to keep them under pressure. Their backline will kill us if we handover too much ball.

Its gonna be tough.
Teams do not go physically flat, they go mentally stale...


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40844
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 25 Jul, 2014 10:47 pm

Geo. wrote:Score more points than them
And when has that ever worked in the past ??

Geo , I worry about you sometimes :roll: .

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29370
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 26 Jul, 2014 5:46 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Score more points than them
And when has that ever worked in the past ??

Geo , I worry about you sometimes :roll: .
Call me :crazy but it worked against the Dogs.... 8-)
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40844
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 26 Jul, 2014 6:12 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Score more points than them
And when has that ever worked in the past ??

Geo , I worry about you sometimes :roll: .
Call me :crazy but it worked against the Dogs.... 8-)
We got lucky once

To me we just make them score less , but I suppose if you think your theory works we should go with it

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29370
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 26 Jul, 2014 6:50 pm

happy tiger wrote:
We got lucky once

To me we just make them score less , but I suppose if you think your theory works we should go with it
I think you miss-understood there Happy....I don't mean you score we'll score more...I mean Don't let the Dragoons score anything and we score more
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40844
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 26 Jul, 2014 7:17 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
We got lucky once

To me we just make them score less , but I suppose if you think your theory works we should go with it
I think you miss-understood there Happy....I don't mean you score we'll score more...I mean Don't let the Dragoons score anything and we score more
If they happen to score 0 and we score 54 that just might work ............. I think

alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by alexaki » Sat 26 Jul, 2014 7:50 pm

simple game plan....score more points than them.

Post Reply