The Game Plan against Saints

User avatar
TIGERS
Member
Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu 04 Feb, 2010 7:30 pm

Re: The Game Plan against Saints

Unread post by TIGERS » Fri 25 Jul, 2014 9:54 pm

We've got to keep them under pressure. Their backline will kill us if we handover too much ball.

Its gonna be tough.
Teams do not go physically flat, they go mentally stale...


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 35889
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Fri 25 Jul, 2014 10:47 pm

Geo. wrote:Score more points than them
And when has that ever worked in the past ??

Geo , I worry about you sometimes :roll: .

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24672
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 254 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 26 Jul, 2014 5:46 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Score more points than them
And when has that ever worked in the past ??

Geo , I worry about you sometimes :roll: .
Call me :crazy but it worked against the Dogs.... 8-)
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 35889
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 26 Jul, 2014 6:12 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Score more points than them
And when has that ever worked in the past ??

Geo , I worry about you sometimes :roll: .
Call me :crazy but it worked against the Dogs.... 8-)
We got lucky once

To me we just make them score less , but I suppose if you think your theory works we should go with it

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24672
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 254 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 26 Jul, 2014 6:50 pm

happy tiger wrote:
We got lucky once

To me we just make them score less , but I suppose if you think your theory works we should go with it
I think you miss-understood there Happy....I don't mean you score we'll score more...I mean Don't let the Dragoons score anything and we score more
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 35889
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 26 Jul, 2014 7:17 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
We got lucky once

To me we just make them score less , but I suppose if you think your theory works we should go with it
I think you miss-understood there Happy....I don't mean you score we'll score more...I mean Don't let the Dragoons score anything and we score more
If they happen to score 0 and we score 54 that just might work ............. I think

alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5042
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Unread post by alexaki » Sat 26 Jul, 2014 7:50 pm

simple game plan....score more points than them.

Post Reply

Return to “Round 20: Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons”