Crowd

happy tiger

Re: Crowd

Post by happy tiger » Tue 29 Jul, 2014 8:49 pm

But yet again we can't escape this Wests Jr Balmain Jr crap (Not aimed at you Geo )

I'm sure if you'd given Simon the choice , he'd had rather just got the most amount of cash he possibly could and deserves

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Fri 01 Aug, 2014 7:36 pm

I won't be thier but will be donating to Simon's cause instead. I don't go to Campbelltown games (too far away for me) but even if I did i'm no chance on a Monday night anyway. Hope its a good crowd but Monday night v storm and given the controversy but with the Simon fund raiser - would be expecting 10k as long as it doesen't rain.

For those talking about why the club are doing it - of course part of the reason is to get a bigger crowd and so it should be

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Fri 01 Aug, 2014 10:53 pm

Another poor decision by the club.... Why didn't they pick a Sunday arvo LO or ANZ game for Simon Dwyers fundraiser ??... I can't go Monday night but have made a donation to his fund. I hope they get 10-12k out there for Simon...

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 02 Aug, 2014 12:00 am

Club cannot take a trick...they didnt know what day the game would be allocated.

Simon is a magpies junior, yep...Leichhardt makes a lot of sense

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Sat 02 Aug, 2014 2:08 am

I'll be going. It'll be a great night to attend. A massive tribute to Simon Dwyer to have a health crowd, he deserves it. Also a night for the boys to knock off Melbourne and put us back into finals contention and importantly to make a statement to all NRL followers,

WE WERE HURTING LAST WEEK
WE'RE HURTING FROM THIS WEEK

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Sat 02 Aug, 2014 2:17 am

tigermaniac wrote:I'll be going. It'll be a great night to attend. A massive tribute to Simon Dwyer to have a health crowd, he deserves it. Also a night for the boys to knock off Melbourne and put us back into finals contention and importantly to make a statement to all NRL followers,

WE WERE HURTING LAST WEEK
WE'RE HURTING FROM THIS WEEK

Guys I might put that message as a banner, what do you folks think?

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Sat 02 Aug, 2014 11:37 pm

alexaki wrote:Another poor decision by the club.... Why didn't they pick a Sunday arvo LO or ANZ game for Simon Dwyers fundraiser ??... I can't go Monday night but have made a donation to his fund. I hope they get 10-12k out there for Simon...
Its the boards fault.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 03 Aug, 2014 7:10 am

It was already picked before the NRL draw wad released. I doubt the club expected a Monday night game against the Storm.

wtfl1981

Post by wtfl1981 » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 7:29 am

First cold Monday night at Campbelltown in a while for WT.

No sydney games yesterday on a nice sunny day.

ARLC should mandate one Sydney day game every round.

I Think the boys can do it.

WESTS TIGERS FOR LIFE!

TigersFan4Life

Post by TigersFan4Life » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 3:24 pm

I will be really disappointed if it's a small crowd, considering the circumstances. Saying people will stay away because of the media crap is a cop out. This is the time when the team needs their fans to get behind them more than ever, so hopefully it's a big turnout. I work at Alexandria, and will be driving straight to the game after work without going home.

Also, it's a perfect opportunity for Robbie to stand up and show that maybe he actually is better than Cameron Smith.

barrytiger

Post by barrytiger » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 5:04 pm

il be there,all the way from Annandale

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 5:17 pm

innsaneink wrote:Club cannot take a trick...they didnt know what day the game would be allocated.

Yep, last time I checked he played for the Wests Tigers who have 3 equal home grounds...don't go there...its not worth the keystrokes!

Craig

Post by Craig » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 5:57 pm

innsaneink wrote:Club cannot take a trick...they didnt know what day the game would be allocated.

Yep on both counts.

FFS it doesn't have to be "anti" joint venture to recognise both sides as individuals at times as part of the one organisation.

Would have been shameful to play the boys tribute game in the inner west when he grew up an hour away.

wtfl1981

Post by wtfl1981 » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 9:03 pm

Bad Schedule, mixed form, Non Sydney team.. Cold night.. Perfect potion for a poor crowd.

WESTS TIGERS FOR LIFE!

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 9:22 pm

It must be that cold in Campbelltown that only 7000 would show up and not only support the Tigers but Simon Dywer , and to add to that Melbourne's big 3 playing as well , no wonder Mayer deep down would want to move the games away from Campbelltown , it does not sound cost efficient . If anything i dare say we lost money tonight after giving $5 of each ticket to Dwyer , your talking about at least $35,000 less
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 9:26 pm

It cant go on. It wont be rocket science for the new board to realise we cant keep throwing money away.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 9:43 pm

As harsh as it might sound, the Dwyer factor alone was never gonna draw a big crowd. Given everything thats happened the last week, terrible time slot, cold weather, interstate team, the writing was on the wall.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 9:51 pm

alexaki wrote:

Yep, last time I checked he played for the Wests Tigers who have 3 equal home grounds...don't go there...its not worth the keystrokes!
Haha

"dont go there"

Too late I already did....youve got nothing axeliak

nothing

Do you know why the balmain 69 premiership team dont do their thing each year at cambo????
Do you???

:deadhorse:
dropkick