Crowd

tottie

Crowd

Post by tottie » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 9:54 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:As harsh as it might sound, the Dwyer factor alone was never gonna draw a big crowd. Given everything thats happened the last week, terrible time slot, cold weather, interstate team, the writing was on the wall.
You forgot to mention no one likes it there

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 9:55 pm

innsaneink wrote:
alexaki wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Club cannot take a trick...they didnt know what day the game would be allocated.

Simon is a magpies junior, yep...Leichhardt makes a lot of sense
Yep, last time I checked he played for the Wests Tigers who have 3 equal home grounds...don't go there...its not worth the keystrokes!
Haha

"dont go there"

Too late I already did....youve got nothing axeliak

nothing

Do you know why the balmain 69 premiership team dont do their thing each year at cambo????
Do you???

:deadhorse:
dropkick

Ink, when you learn to spell we can have a constructive debate...cut out the insults okay!!!...okay!!!....do you?....do you?...I guess not!!...what's with the attitude mate!?!
Last edited by alexaki on Mon 04 Aug, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 9:56 pm

tottie wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:As harsh as it might sound, the Dwyer factor alone was never gonna draw a big crowd. Given everything thats happened the last week, terrible time slot, cold weather, interstate team, the writing was on the wall.

You need to troll harder then that for a bite my friend.

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 9:58 pm

Shame the club didn't consider asking NRL to move game back to 7.30.

Does make a difference after work.

Anyway the doggies only drew 9k on a Sat night against Cowboys. And we don"t draw more at LO on Mondays playing Melb even when travelling better. But don"t let facts get in the way,

Everyone loves a winner.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 10:02 pm

innsaneink wrote:
alexaki wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Club cannot take a trick...they didnt know what day the game would be allocated.

Simon is a magpies junior, yep...Leichhardt makes a lot of sense
Yep, last time I checked he played for the Wests Tigers who have 3 equal home grounds...don't go there...its not worth the keystrokes!
Haha

"dont go there"

Too late I already did....youve got nothing axeliak

nothing

Do you know why the balmain 69 premiership team dont do their thing each year at cambo????
Do you???

:deadhorse:
dropkick
The 69 Grand Final played First Grade for Wests Magpies.
Simon Dwyer played first Grade for Wests Tigers.
You're usually better than this Ink.

The Wests/Balmain thing shouldn't have come into it when planning this. It should have been which game would draw the biggest crowd. They should have done it last week vs the Dragons.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 10:09 pm

Forget grounds , teams , what colour jersey we wore ,which way the wind might have blown the smoke when a electric train travelled southwards , uphill when it hit a tornado

I just wanted the best financial outcome for Simon Dwyer

No more , no less

It doesn't need to be this complicated

tottie

Post by tottie » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 10:13 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
tottie wrote:

Come on...

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 10:19 pm

Magpie Magic wrote:Shame the club didn't consider asking NRL to move game back to 7.30.

Does make a difference after work.

Anyway the doggies only drew 9k on a Sat night against Cowboys. And we don"t draw more at LO on Mondays playing Melb even when travelling better. But don"t let facts get in the way,

Everyone loves a winner.
Difference is that the dogs made a profit, we made a loss. Were perennial strugglers because we choose to be.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 10:21 pm

tottie wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tottie wrote:

Come on...

Troll harder. I'm sure you have it in you.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 10:31 pm

Crowd estimate was generous.

I can't wait until we play all games at ANZ.

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 11:11 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:Crowd estimate was generous.

I can't wait until we play all games at ANZ.
I can't wait till wests tigers play all games at ANZ either. Maybe then we will get some decent football in campbelltown. Dogs will move in in a heartbeat.

the third

Post by the third » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 11:14 pm

Yeah the tiny crowds will have so much more atmosphere at ANZ. Can't wait

JasM

Post by JasM » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 11:18 pm

Hybrid tiger do you think the teams we play at our grounds impact on attendance ... Next year let's play Souths , dogs, dragons and eels at campbelltown and raiders , cowboys, broncos and storm at your favourite ground...more atmosphere at a funeral!

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 7:45 am

Ed Reschs wrote: I can't wait till wests tigers play all games at ANZ either. Maybe then we will get some decent football in campbelltown. Dogs will move in in a heartbeat.
LOL, what a load of garbage.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 7:50 am

JasM wrote:Hybrid tiger do you think the teams we play at our grounds impact on attendance ... Next year let's play Souths , dogs, dragons and eels at campbelltown and raiders , cowboys, broncos and storm at your favourite ground...more atmosphere at a funeral!
I don't have a favourite ground. I am a season ticket holder and go to every stadium to watch us play whether it is LO, CSS or ANZ. I don't care who we are playing against or what players are there.

Once again you do not get the point - both Leichhardt and Campbelltown Stadium are s*** and we more often than not lose money playing there. Full stop.

It's 15 years and imbeciles like you are still going on with the Balmain vs. Wests, Leichhardt vs. Campbelltown argument. Is it any wonder the club is a mess with a supporter base full of fossils living in the past.

This is why I can't wait to play ALL games at ANZ. The fossils will stay away (good) and we can end the petty s*** once and for all.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 7:51 am

the third wrote:Yeah the tiny crowds will have so much more atmosphere at ANZ. Can't wait
Were you there last night? It couldn't have been any worse at ANZ. The difference is we wouldn't lose money.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 8:03 am

The atmosphere was fine when we were leading 6-0 ..... unfortunately we didnt get much to cheer about after that so the atmosphere went with it.

EndlessPassion

Post by EndlessPassion » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 9:25 am

Let's stop this fighting and really focus our anger to where we should be the NRL. They don't care for fans. Why in gods name would you put a game at 7pm at Campbeltown when people are heading home.
I had no chance in making it. I live in the mascot area got home at 6 to pick up my boys how am I supposed to make it to Campbeltown by 7. And I know I'm not in the minority either.
The NRL are a joke of an organisation.