Kathys time is up

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 205 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Kathys time is up

Unread post by formerguest » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 6:18 am

I am feeling déjà vu here, is this not a second time that this disrespectful "Kathy" BS has been brought up as a thread?

The guy is like the plug for us in defense, with sides more often than not,running through our middle and scoring most points when that plug is benched, last night being little different.

If you have any of this years games recorded, go back and have a look and if you find it to be different than my description, please let me know, as I have no problem stomaching some humble pie.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Unread post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 7:34 am

I don't mind big Keith. He plays solid with a lot of heart but one part of his game I think that needs to improve is how slow he gets up. Feels like 5 minutes for each play the ball !

hybrid_tiger

Unread post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 7:38 am

He was average tonight but his last few games before this one have been very good.

I think some of you just don't understand that there are different styles of prop, and not every player has to charge onto the ball like a steam train.

Galloway is rarely dominated in the tackle and if you can't see this you are not watching the same game.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 219 times
Been liked: 331 times

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 7:39 am

formerguest wrote:I am feeling déjà vu here, is this not a second time that this disrespectful "Kathy" BS has been brought up as a thread?

The guy is like the plug for us in defense, with sides more often than not,running through our middle and scoring most points when that plug is benched, last night being little different.

If you have any of this years games recorded, go back and have a look and if you find it to be different than my description, please let me know, as I have no problem stomaching some humble pie.

Well said I agree 100%...in most games this year we leak more points when Galloway's not there
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

alexaki

Unread post by alexaki » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 9:05 am

Keefy played injured last night... Hardly the environment to put in a MOM performance.... What do most pple expect?.. We gave run out of players... Our 2nd tier cap is exhausted, there is no one worth picking in NSW cup even if we could promote... We are totally screwed by our long injury list!!!! And that's what this club should be investigating as to why we keep getting these injuries year after year.... No other team in the NRL comes close to our injury toll year by year... A crown I'd be glad to give up!!!!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Snake
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 50 times

Unread post by Snake » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 9:11 am

hobbo2803 wrote:I'm surprised he managed to bust through his 150th banner ... It must of taken it out of him ?

I to was worried he would not have the pace to break through , until the club rids itself of these high paid plodders and there are a few the team will NEVER be contenders but wait he is one of those club legends .

maxxy86
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by maxxy86 » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 6:36 pm

alexaki wrote:... We are totally screwed by our long injury list!!!! And that's what this club should be investigating as to why we keep getting these injuries year after year.... No other team in the NRL comes close to our injury toll year by year... A crown I'd be glad to give up!!!!

This is such a valid point and it's not getting any better coming to seasons end. Does anyone know when was our last team that we had that was our strongest available. My guess would go back to when Toddy Payten was still playing :shock:
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

MAFIA

Unread post by MAFIA » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 9:23 pm

Who's kathy

hobbo
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 78 times

Unread post by hobbo » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 9:24 pm

MAFIA wrote:Who's kathy

Kathy Galloway

EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 14 times

Unread post by mike » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 9:47 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:Come on all you Kathy supporters ,what more evidence do you need ..he shuffles up to the defence like old cliff young .surrenders in the tackle , plays the ball slow ..has absolutely no impact in attack or defence ... The tries to [automatically edited] slap an opponent ....I'm deadset over this guy ,,,he dosent cut the mustard for a first grader
With three, four or five defenders each time all over him. Give me a break

Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

Club Sandwich
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 10:00 pm

alexaki wrote:... We are totally screwed by our long injury list!!!! And that's what this club should be investigating as to why we keep getting these injuries year after year.... No other team in the NRL comes close to our injury toll year by year... A crown I'd be glad to give up!!!!

Amen brother! So bloody true. A team of lepers would get injured less than us

:wtf
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Tigerdon
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 88 times

Unread post by Tigerdon » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 10:06 pm

If we don't have Keith in the middle we'd get smashed by even more than what happen on Monday night. When Keith is out, teams go right through the middle of us. I'd prefer a "slow" Keith than big opposition forward packs calling us "soft" because they can attack through the middle.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 184 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 10:12 pm

One incident last night,,,,and there is ually at least one each game,,,,cant remember if he had the ball or was defendint, the chance for a big hit was there but he stopped at the line as if it was his daughter opposite

disappointing

Milky
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Milky » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 10:15 pm

The last game he was fit occurred 2 weeks ago against the dogs, racked up 175m with no missed tackles. Calling him Kathy is out right disrespectful, would like to see any of you run at him or try to tackle him. That hit he pulled of was great & Potter is stupid for taking him off the field when he was fired up.

hobbo
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 78 times

Unread post by hobbo » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 10:27 pm

The way he [automatically edited] slapped Bryan Norrie says it all

EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

alexaki

Unread post by alexaki » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 10:44 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:The way he [automatically edited] slapped Bryan Norrie says it all

Larry, Curly and Moe from the three stooges slap harder than that....

jirskyr
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 110 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 11:03 pm

Too harsh, people expecting KG to run like a wild stallion instead of the shuffler he is and has always been.

I went on NRL.com to grab some stats to dilute the criticism of his performance, but I can't trust them. It says KG got 80m from 8 possessions, which is actually great at 10m per hitup, but I refuse to believe he only took 8 hitups.

Similarly Woodsie is recorded as 104m from 21 hitups, which is less than 5m per hitup. Dubious, I saw at least 3-4 10-15m runs at the back end of the game alone.

TigersBra

Unread post by TigersBra » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 11:04 pm

Cmon GUYS, FIRE UP. You know as well as I do how awesome and intimidating big Kiethy is. Yes, he had a silly end to the game, but every run he gains some metres, and he really has been trying harder to defend in the ruck the past few weeks. He is also running better EVIDENCE: 175m against the Dogs, and over 100m against the Dragons. CMON BOYS, WHO GIVES A FLYING [automatically edited] IF HE'S GETTING OLD, HE'S AN ICONIC TIGERS PLAYERS AND I JUST LOVE WHEN HE GETS ANGRY!!!!!!

In the immortal words of the fool Gus Gould : "GO KIETHY!"
"In Mick We Trust"

Return to “Round 21: Wests Tigers vs Melbourne Storm”