Ironic

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 7 times

Ironic

Unread post by southerntiger » Wed 06 Aug, 2014 12:15 pm

Goose wrote:Halatau, Richards and Lulia were bought in as short term solutions why the kids came through, in my mind a sensible strategy.
They didn't want to spend big dollars, but wanted experience.
So the strategy to develop kids has resulted in one of our most talented kids leaving. Yes very sensible strategy.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Snake
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 53 times

Unread post by Snake » Wed 06 Aug, 2014 12:19 pm

Storm to Koro ..we will pay you more and you play NRL each week ...
Tigers to Koro we know your not getting much but you might get 4 to 6 games this season then wait another season until Richards retires then if we have nothing better you get the start in 2016.
Koro to Tigers get stuffed see ya .....yes the club is brain dead ! No the club did the right thing unfortunately he could of been used a bit more well fellas that's life.

jirskyr
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 113 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Wed 06 Aug, 2014 3:51 pm

southerntiger wrote:
Goose wrote:Halatau, Richards and Lulia were bought in as short term solutions why the kids came through, in my mind a sensible strategy.
They didn't want to spend big dollars, but wanted experience.
So the strategy to develop kids has resulted in one of our most talented kids leaving. Yes very sensible strategy.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Koro? Who is he ahead of exactly?

Nofo?
Simona?
Brooks?
Moses?
Sita?
Siro?
Tedesco?
Woods?
Austin?

I've just rolled out 9 young blokes I'd rather have on the books than Korobiete. It's a shame he left and it's a shame we are now struggling at wing, but Koro has not been a priority for us under Potter.
Last edited by jirskyr on Wed 06 Aug, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Unread post by smeghead » Wed 06 Aug, 2014 3:56 pm

If the club didn't offload Koro either Lodge or Moses would have not gotten their debut.

Save injury Lodge would have played more NRL with injuries and we have all seen Moses's potential.

Sitaleki did play wing at NYC so I understand the move considering the injuries we have throughout the backline and our second tier issues

Return to “Round 21: Wests Tigers vs Melbourne Storm”